Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Add your tag to the list in the OP

Padaxes

Had a proper troll circle game yesterday! You know when the majority of the circle is on the bottom island, so you race over there thinking that's where it will end, then the next circle goes majority north, so you zoom back across the bridge, only for the next one to pop right on the beach of the south island again, only by this time both bridges are way in the blue so you launch a motorbike off the narrowest point and swim for it as like 20 people die to the zone and suddenly there's just 6 left on a beach with no cover.

What are people's thoughts on addition of aim assist to the Bone version? On the one hand, the game feels pretty elite by not having it, but on the other, I sometimes feel like it forces you to overthink each engagement even if you've got the upper hand. I'm not sure it should be this hard basically.

My first and last random 8 man squad game started with my 4 man team losing 2 of them in the first few minutes, then the other remaining guy was going to leave to join his friends but wanted to give me his stuff first, so I persuaded him to run in front of me as a human shield. So it ended with me chasing a naked man through a field being watched by other people on the server initially too confused and weirded out to shoot us until they decided it must be some sort of ruse.

Playing last night I noticed much more instances of other player crashes (i.e. free kills for moi) in the latest patch. Weirdly, I would say that this patch is more stable than the last for me personally - only one so far in maybe 8 hours I think.

First chicken dinner in FPS Duo's in a while last night.  My wingman used me as bait - left me bleeding out, screaming in pain right out in the open to work out where the two other remaining players were, while he sat quivering like a coward in his tiny little weasel-hole.  It's ok though.  I'm not angry.  I understand.

Spoiler

It was a pretty nondescript round actually.  We got lucky with the circles and didn't need to do a lot.  He held his nerve well for the win at the end though - he wasn't in the best position and did well to moider the number two player, who must have been gutted.