Strategos

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Add your tag to the list in the OP

I was doing the challenge breaking stuff, blowing up cars and smashing windows along the way. Ended up in a big open field on Erangel against a guy with an M249 but prevailed when he decided to lie down and shuffle from side to side instead of shooting at me :huh:

cacmkMr.jpg

I had a suspicious 1 v 1 right at the last circle the other night. This guy had all the cover, but I was center for final circle peeking from a tree. He managed to tank so much zone damage and I got shots on him but he still won. No way he popped heals without a zero cooldown hack.

4 kills and 546 damage so I know I hit him loads. Now his username is deleted so I assume he's been banned. FFS. Should have been my win.

Untitled.png.d59d5d4328929d3931b2eb896edbf20c.png

I'm really enjoying the custom 10 man team games on Xbox.  10 teams of 10 is actually a really good balance and you end up having some amazing and long lasting firefights. 

They should add it in as a regular mode. 

I'm on holiday and decided to give pubg mobile a go. Expecting absolutely nothing, it transpires that this is a totally great little version of the game. I actually wish they'd implement the auto-loot mechanic in the console versions. The bots in the first few games are a nice way to ease people into the mechanics and controls too. 

• Upvote 1

I've not really played the mobile version but auto loot sounds great.  Too often the first few minutes of any match is basically a loot sim rather than an action game.  How does it work, you pick up a Gun and then anything that is applicable to the gun you would automatically pick up when close to it? Sounds like a good change to incorporate. 

On 10/01/2019 at 12:40, McCoy said:

I'm really enjoying the custom 10 man team games on Xbox.  10 teams of 10 is actually a really good balance and you end up having some amazing and long lasting firefights. 

They should add it in as a regular mode. 

Don't get used to it, they've stopped bothering to do events at all on the PC version.

I wish they'd do a crossbow only event on PC again. That was hilarious.

I've barely had time to play this recently. Still manage to watch loads of flipping streams at work though.

1 hour ago, McCoy said:

I've not really played the mobile version but auto loot sounds great.  Too often the first few minutes of any match is basically a loot sim rather than an action game.  How does it work, you pick up a Gun and then anything that is applicable to the gun you would automatically pick up when close to it? Sounds like a good change to incorporate. 

It seems to work on a mechanic of where it will automatically pick-up anything that is quantifiably better than what you currently have. So you start out with nothing so it auto picks up the first weapon you find, and the second etc. When you come across another weapon, you have to swap it like normal. Similarly, things like armour increases happen automatically and you will automatically collect bullets and add-ons relevant to your current weapons. Add-ons auto-equip too when you don't already have something in the slot.

One thing that's really nice here is that this makes looting drops much less stressful because it automatically grabs the L3 armour and you can just focus on whether you want the weapons.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gizamaluke said:

I wish they'd do a crossbow only event on PC again. That was hilarious.

I've barely had time to play this recently. Still manage to watch loads of flipping streams at work though.

Loads of Ghillie Crossing servers hidden in the Custom Game tab. War mode, zombies; allsorts. I played a crossbow game on chocotaco's discord the other day, and had a pistols only game (barring guns from constant airdrops). I managed to kill 4 with the revolver in the final circles while there was a storm of AWMs, AUGs and Mk14's all around me, felt amazing!

They seem to have handed all that stuff over to the community for now (open beta).

Got a full on Snake earlier, I was running around the final zone trying to find him until he just stood up out of a bush behind me :lol:

Ah7ZSDh.jpg

I've been putting in the work with the squad since Vikendi launched and it's nice to see it paying off. Games have gone from 1-2 kills occasionally, to regularly hitting the 3-4 and then 5-6 range. Last night we won with me finishing on 8, which is my highest ever in squads. Happy days. Gotta keep pushing for the elusive double digits though. 

image.thumb.png.68e156580a40871bd68c09b993dbe8d8.png

• Upvote 2

Nice! To win takes both aggression and tactics we have found. Pushing up and taking fights has seen our survival stats drastically increase. Not only because we're getting better at the winning part, but because we're clearing space for ourselves. 

This happened last night and it reduced me and my friend to tears. I wish I had the audio.