rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Bleeders

Fire Pro World

Sort of, it's really easy.

The 'made up' characters I haven't played with much so can't really see if they're based on real people or not. I have tried to edit them, in doing so it creates a copy so the master remains (I couldn't see a way to do a straight replace).

However, if you go to: https://firepro-w.com/item/list you can browse all of the uploaded content. If you sign in with your PSN account, just hit subscribe on what you want and it downloads it as soon as you log in, as well as any updates that the creators make. Sadly you can't edit their creations (but may be able to copy them, haven't tried). Quality varies but I filtered on 'most subscribed' and haven't been disappointed really although I have a Rob Van Dam with only one outfit which is a bit of a missed opportunity. 

When I first logged in I had 75 characters to download - it did it automatically, took a few mins but was fine. The character creation tool is immensely capable. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, p1nseeker said:

Confusing! Took me forever to find any kind of tutorial.

It's quite fun though, need to spend some more time with it now i know how to actually pull off the moves.

Me too. They’re labelled as missions or something instead of tutorials.

Just realized I got this game in the post the other day, but haven't touched it... Should do tonight!

I mainly know the series because it's how Suda 51 got his job in making games. He even endorsed this new version when it was announced:

when you get em off that website they automatically download on your game.

But then they are listed as retired so you need to assign them to a team or summat. Again another thing that was not explained.

As I say you literally sign into that website with your PSN ID then when you start up the game the wrestlers will download without you having to do a thing.

Then you assign them to a team to use them.

Just to add, you can browse the site and download them from within the game too, but then they don’t appear until the next time you restart the game. The first ones I grabbed were like this and I was looking everywhere for them before I tried restarting.

• Upvote 1

This game is rather good, isn’t it? Shame there’s no royal rumble mode that I can see on the PS4.  I also can’t figure out what button to press to help a team mate out during a tag match - I.e. cheat and enter the ring to beat people up from out on the apron.  Computer keeps doing it to me so must be possible!

There’s a sort of royal rumble mode where people come in every x mins but I think only up to 8 people. 

The tag tag thing is possible I think but only during a sub or pinfall?

Yeah, seems to be only possible at certain times from playing it more. I’ll look into the timer battle royal option; so many things to take in and fiddle with in this.  I definitely need to get some sort of beginners guide. 

This is in the current PSN sale; £15.99 (down from £44.99). I’ve really enjoyed it; so many classic wrestlers are available to download and, once the more timing based style gameplay clicks, it’s really good.