rllmuk
Harsin

Xbox Game Pass

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 20:26, mdn2 said:

Apparently Game Pass is getting Rise of the Tomb Raider next month. 

3rd box from the bottom has a crack in it. Crackdown 3 out next week on Game Pass !

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Boozy The Clown said:

3rd box from the bottom has a crack in it. Crackdown 3 out next week on Game Pass !

Crackup 3 that, surely?

Crackdown 3?

Let's see...

it's a 1st-party game, so it will be on gamepass, upon release, yay!

23 hours ago, Boozy The Clown said:

Crackdown 1, XBox1X upscaled edition?

Have they got a history of removing titles or have they only ever added to the list so far? Is there a ‘leaving soon’ section?

19 minutes ago, Yiggy said:

Have they got a history of removing titles or have they only ever added to the list so far? Is there a ‘leaving soon’ section?

There's a "Leaving soon" list on the store on the console itself, with dates I believe.

It's like Netflix, they only pay for a limited licensing period per third-party title. Several games are leaving soon.

12 are due to leave next month so a few days left:

CAPCOM Arcade Cabinet

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die

Dark Void

FLOCK!

Iron Brigade

Joe Danger 2: The Movie

Monday Night Combat

N+

SEGA Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage

SEGA Vintage Collection: Monster World

Strider

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

4 minutes ago, mushashi said:

12 are due to leave next month so a few days left:

CAPCOM Arcade Cabinet

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die

Dark Void

FLOCK!

Iron Brigade

Joe Danger 2: The Movie

Monday Night Combat

N+

SEGA Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage

SEGA Vintage Collection: Monster World

Strider

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

If you download a leaving soon title can you continue to play it once it has left the service?

3 hours ago, footle said:

Crackdown 1, XBox1X upscaled edition?

Oooh I hope they're making that! That would be an awesome game to revisit in amaze-o-vision enhanced form.

Fun fact: I'm still missing 1 (!) measly secret orb for a 1000/1000 score in Crackdown 1 :( Still hurts after all these years

• Empathy 3

9 minutes ago, Mike S said:

If you download a leaving soon title can you continue to play it once it has left the service?

Don't believe so, that would be more like GWG/PS+. This seems more an extended rental/trial service where they hope some people might be converted to buyers when they decide to pull their titles.

7 minutes ago, mushashi said:

Don't believe so, that would be more like GWG/PS+. This seems more an extended rental/trial service where they hope some people might be converted to buyers when they decide to pull their titles.

Ah, OK. thanks..

34 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Fun fact: I'm still missing 1 (!) measly secret orb for a 1000/1000 score in Crackdown 1 :( Still hurts after all these years

Same here. Even got to the point where I referenced against a location list and still never found it, utterly soul destroying but fortunately I'd had a shitload of fun getting to that point.

12 hours ago, ronin said:

@Mr. Gerbik i think i have one or two missing as well .. but i doubt my save was uploaded to the cloud so ill have to start over

I still have my Xbox 360 somewhere. I've been wanting to hook it up, hopefully it'll still work, and upload my EDF2017 and Crackdown saves.

12 hours ago, stefcha said:

Same here. Even got to the point where I referenced against a location list and still never found it, utterly soul destroying but fortunately I'd had a shitload of fun getting to that point.

I did the same thing after aimlessly jumping around for ages driving myself crazy listening for that sound! But even with a location list, same as you, I never found that one last secret orb. Eventually I was at the end of the list and still no orb.

Fun fact 2: a good friend of mine who was playing Crackdown at the same time did manage to find all the secret orbs but somehow never managed to find all the agility ones :lol:

Anyone who’s on Three - they’re giving away a free month off game pass via the Wuntu app. 

It’s a full month - not a trial, so you can stack the code on existing subscriptions. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

Anyone who’s on Three - they’re giving away a free month off game pass via the Wuntu app. 

It’s a full month - not a trial, so you can stack the code on existing subscriptions. 

thanks, have activated via my phone and will try for another using my daughter's account.

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

Apparently the March games are now up.

I was looking a few minutes ago and not there. However, I have managed to add another month to my account using my daughter's phone.

It seems they are there if you search for them in the store...apart from Super Luckys Tale at the moment

edit: I wonder if they have taken them down? There is a fairly long thread on Reddit where people have successfully downloaded them. 

Managed to stack 3 months using all our Three accounts, so thanks for the heads up. 

• Upvote 2

Finally signed up yesterday due to the Three mobile offer. Played Zoo Tycoon for a lot longer than I expected to. Such a charming game. Feeding bananas to an elephant and hosing rhinos is fun.

• Upvote 1

Is anyone else having problems getting Halo Wars 2 from the online marketplace?  There are options to buy but none to download using Gamepass.  Hopefully, it will work on the actual console. 

2 hours ago, McCoy said:

Is anyone else having problems getting Halo Wars 2 from the online marketplace?  There are options to buy but none to download using Gamepass.  Hopefully, it will work on the actual console. 

Just tried and the same here. But it does work on the console.

• Upvote 1