Jump to content
rllmuk
Harsin

Xbox Game Pass

Recommended Posts

Just now, Great King Bowser said:

I wish I'd seen these messages about converting Live into Game Pass... Already taken out the 1 quid 3 month trial... :(

 

Next step...

 

Start a new account on the same console, add the three years on live, do the deal. You can make both your new and old accounts be part of a family, and you shouldn't have to ever use the game pass account as long as you are on the same console or part of the family.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to get this topic back to Gamepass games....

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mdn2 said:

Just to get this topic back to Gamepass games....

 

 

Whilst that supports the pre Christmas rumour it does not look right. 

 

We don't 'have it forever' via GamePass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three more coming soon.

 

Console_TW_Coming-Soon_1.6_JPG.jpg?w=120

 

9th

Frostpunk

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

 

16th

Tekken 7

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Whilst that supports the pre Christmas rumour it does not look right. 

 

We don't 'have it forever' via GamePass.

Isn't this taken from someone's checkout basket? You get it for free with Game Pass or you can continue to checkout (and buy it with actual money) to have it forever.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DoctorEgo said:

Isn't this taken from someone's checkout basket? You get it for free with Game Pass or you can continue to checkout (and buy it with actual money) to have it forever.

 

 

Aah, yeah, that does look to be the case. 

 

My mistake. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Repeat/newbie question I’m sure but having looked around the web I can see different answers to this question...

 

When a game leaves game pass are you still able to play it or do you need to purchase it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, g wings said:

Repeat/newbie question I’m sure but having looked around the web I can see different answers to this question...

 

When a game leaves game pass are you still able to play it or do you need to purchase it?

You need to buy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that's Game Pass sorted until... 2023 :wacko: Looking forward to tucking into some of the MS games I've missed this gen, particularly Sea of Thieves and Gears 5. 

 

Big thanks to Gerbik, Fry Crayola and anyone else that helped me out earlier. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any else find remote downloading through the Game Pass App hit and miss. I have the settings correct but some attempts will just remain as queued and not download unless I do it on the Xbox. Also the play later tab in the App will still show games that I have already downloaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tonald Drump said:

Any else find remote downloading through the Game Pass App hit and miss. I have the settings correct but some attempts will just remain as queued and not download unless I do it on the Xbox. Also the play later tab in the App will still show games that I have already downloaded.

I hadn't had any real issues until the other day, when only a couple of the games I queued downloaded. The other couple just didn't even bother to enter the queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, it’s all over the place for me. Fails to download more often than it succeeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only issue I’ve had (two or three times now) is it defaulting back to my old bone (which I no longer have so that stops it in its tracks) instead of my one x. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2020 at 09:58, Revival said:

Three more coming soon.

 

Console_TW_Coming-Soon_1.6_JPG.jpg?w=120

 

9th

Frostpunk

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

 

16th

Tekken 7

Am I right in thinking that Tekken 7 is relatively bare bones and needs the DLC to get the full experience? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, womble9 said:

The only issue I’ve had (two or three times now) is it defaulting back to my old bone (which I no longer have so that stops it in its tracks) instead of my one x. 

 

login to microsoft.com \ my microsoft account under your signin picture\ devices and delete it if its still there?

 

Note if gamesharing you'll see your mates xbox, dont delete it

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2020 at 09:58, Mike S said:

We don't 'have it forever' via GamePass.

 

Uncle Phil's money hat has bought Remedy.  Control now first party.

 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, replicant said:

 

Uncle Phil's money hat has bought Remedy.  Control now first party.

 

;)

 

Ha!

 

Good news then. Control is perfect GP fodder for me as it never looked like something I'd pay full price for but might well enjoy given the chance to play it for 'free'. 

 

Win win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, replicant said:

 

Uncle Phil's money hat has bought Remedy.  Control now first party.

 

;)

 

Have they? I think their relationship isnt what it once was so id be surprised? but happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eighthours said:

Some people seem to be unaware of something called a 'wink'.

Ha  i didn't see the wink, its only displaying in the quote for some reason ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tonald Drump said:

Any else find remote downloading through the Game Pass App hit and miss. I have the settings correct but some attempts will just remain as queued and not download unless I do it on the Xbox. Also the play later tab in the App will still show games that I have already downloaded.

 

When I go to download on the App (on my phone as i just did with Frost Punk) there's a option just above the screenshots and trailers to "remove from play later" a quick tap and then changes to "Add to play later". 

 

2 hours ago, fattakin said:

 

login to microsoft.com \ my microsoft account under your signin picture\ devices and delete it if its still there?

 

Sorted. Thanks for that :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

Am I right in thinking that Tekken 7 is relatively bare bones and needs the DLC to get the full experience? 

 

There's a decent selection of characters and stages in the base version but they never bothered to X enhance the game so it's held back for no good reason and not as good as it could be. In typical Namco style the Xbox version is the last one to get updates too so it's not been a great experience for the people who supported it and bought it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought two codes from CDKeys, redeemed one fine, when I try the other one it tells me that "the free trial is only available to new members".

 

Also, literally just had Tekken 7 arrive from Curry's, it only cost £2.50 (was that deal where you get Tekken 7 and Project Cars 2 for a fiver) so can't complain, looking forward to getting to grips with Xiayou again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, wev said:

I bought two codes from CDKeys, redeemed one fine, when I try the other one it tells me that "the free trial is only available to new members".

 

Also, literally just had Tekken 7 arrive from Curry's, it only cost £2.50 (was that deal where you get Tekken 7 and Project Cars 2 for a fiver) so can't complain, looking forward to getting to grips with Xiayou again.

 

Those 2 used to be their bundle around the xbox one x launch.

 

I'm guessing someone found 100 boxes in a warehouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dudley said:

 

Those 2 used to be their bundle around the xbox one x launch.

 

I'm guessing someone found 100 boxes in a warehouse.

Didn't know that but I'm certainly not complaining, not sure how much I'll play pcars (I'm aware it's a really good game) but I do really like the Tekken series (well TTT as I've not played a solo Tekken since 3...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, wev said:

I bought two codes from CDKeys, redeemed one fine, when I try the other one it tells me that "the free trial is only available to new members".

 

Also, literally just had Tekken 7 arrive from Curry's, it only cost £2.50 (was that deal where you get Tekken 7 and Project Cars 2 for a fiver) so can't complain, looking forward to getting to grips with Xiayou again.

 

Yep, I got this except I bought 4.

 

I've had a refund on one, still chasing the other 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.