rllmuk
Harsin

Xbox Game Pass

I was enjoying the Switch version for a while until I discovered it was totally shafted so hopefully they've sorted it now. Only digital game I've ever got a refund on.

33 minutes ago, Yasawas said:

I was enjoying the Switch version for a while until I discovered it was totally shafted so hopefully they've sorted it now. Only digital game I've ever got a refund on.

Same. It was such a terrible mess that it has put me off trying Pillars anywhere else.

Game Pass version might fix that though.

Dear Game Pass, please fuck off for six months or so with all this new games bollocks and let me catch up for a while. K-thks-bye.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

Is there something up with it this morning. Trying to dl last episode of life is strange 2 and I only get the option for join game pass instead of download. If I click that it says you’re already a member.

9 minutes ago, Harsin said:

Is there something up with it this morning. Trying to dl last episode of life is strange 2 and I only get the option for join game pass instead of download. If I click that it says you’re already a member.

Sometimes new additions are a bit screwy, you should be able to install it if you go to the store page.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Harsin said:

I downloaded the 5th episode ok earlier on the console. It downloaded fine for me. 

• Upvote 1

Phoenix Point is out now on PC gamepass. 

Well it was out before now but seeing as no one mentioned it I figured I might as well. 

1 hour ago, monkeydog said:

Infinifactory is out on PC as well. Really want to try that for a short while before I give up due to being too dense.

Unbelievable that they have just dropped that on there, with no announcement or anything. Their team are doing an amazing job at the moment.

12 hours ago, monkeydog said:

Infinifactory is out on PC as well. Really want to try that for a short while before I give up due to being too dense.

Oh fuck

Just discovered that pes 2019 has been removed from gamepass and replaced with 2020 efootball or something. I figured I enjoyed pes so I'd stump up for the 2019 version rather than downloading the new one but it's "not available" on the store. I have a digital edition xbox, how can I get the game? :huh:

I tried playing Totally Accurate Battle Simulator.

"Tried". I know its in preview but its totally unplayable and just broken even on X. 

I wouldnt even put that on the preview programme. Will put a ton of people off potenitally buying the game. 

Hopefully they can get it sorted

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Flams said:

Just discovered that pes 2019 has been removed from gamepass and replaced with 2020 efootball or something. I figured I enjoyed pes so I'd stump up for the 2019 version rather than downloading the new one but it's "not available" on the store. I have a digital edition xbox, how can I get the game? :huh:

Efootball is PES. 

9 hours ago, Flams said:

Pop down with your console to CEX and trade it for one with a disk drive and a very cheap copy of PES 2019.

10 hours ago, Dudley said:

Pop down with your console to CEX and trade it for one with a disk drive and a very cheap copy of PES 2019.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

14 hours ago, Fry Crayola said:

You'd rather buy the old version than play the newer, better one for free?

You are your own person and I respect you.

I've never been sensible :(

On 23 December 2019 at 13:01, RYAN WHITELAW said:

I tried playing Totally Accurate Battle Simulator.

"Tried". I know its in preview but its totally unplayable and just broken even on X. 

I wouldnt even put that on the preview programme. Will put a ton of people off potenitally buying the game. 

Hopefully they can get it sorted

Yep,, also tried it and it runs like an absolute dog. I don't know why this on in this state. No achievements either. 

12 hours ago, Flams said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm only half joking, I actually think that might be your only option.

Welcome to the world of digital distribution.

I bought 2 codes for 3 months ultimate during Black Friday at 50% off but could only apply one code because of the three year maximum. I had set a reminder for the second code for today, and now I'm Ultimate until 29th December 2022! What a great start to the new year :D

• Upvote 3

That's what I'm doing as well. Spot a deal and just keep stacking to keep the 3 year maxed out.

So I've been playing Age of Wonders: Planetfall 

Why did no one tell me that there was a game that combined Civilisation and X:COM that launched last year? I'd never heard of this before it dropped on Game Pass.

This is like someone has made some sort of deadly designer drug tailored just for me, I was one-more-turning until the early hours last night. Help!

• Upvote 4