IGNORED

Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST

Harsin

2 hours ago, womble9 said:

Have you perhaps taken a look at Generation Zero? I played the hunter and I too and found myself loving the scenery / setting but found myself thinking what a great environment it would be for a FPS. Well GZ is that very game (it uses the same engine) except instead of bears and rabbits it’s got creepy as fook (to me) killer robots in it. It’s not very fast paced (way slower than most FPS’s but is much faster than a walking simulator) but I found it fantastically atmospheric and it’s been tweaked and tweaked beyond its release, to make it far more enjoyable than it was at launch. 

Icing on the cake? Yup, it’s on Game Pass :).

I haven’t, but I will now!

3 hours ago, TehStu said:

Well, I basically played through the whole of Firewatch yesterday. That was just excellent, don't recall the last time a game's story gripped me like that.

I loved it. Ended a bit abruptly though 

Covid ruined holiday, but I’ve played most of tunic (a few secrets, but unless I turn on no fail I doubt I’m beating the last boss) and finished life is strange: true colours.

Alright all? I've got a spare afternoon and have been up since 3am flying back from Barcelona. Any tips on a chilled out fun game to play that's on Gamepass. I'll probably drop it after today but just looking for something light that I can while away the afternoon on. I've already played Artful Escape and the space disc flinger that I forget the name of...

10 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

Oh that's annoying. Stuff normally goes on sale when it's leaning GP, doesn't it? 

It should be before it falls off, so before the end of the month. Don't think it's guaranteed though.

12 hours ago, JPL said:

Bugsnax 😂

3 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Who wouldn't be excited about Bugsnax? 

Why not download it and try it seen as it's now on Gamepass? You never know, you might actually have fun!...

Bugsnax is really entertaining, and genuinely funny. My kids have played through it a couple of times.

And it doesn't affect the game itself but I really liked the way it had gay characters, but made no fuss about it. They were just characters who happened to be gay.

1 hour ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Why not download it and try it seen as it's now on Gamepass? You never know, you might actually have fun!...

I’m having plenty of fun with Elden Ring at the moment, but I’ll probably try it at some point.

1 hour ago, David Kenny said:

And it doesn't affect the game itself but I really liked the way it had gay characters, but made no fuss about it. They were just characters who happened to be gay.

Love this, but isn't it sad that in 2022 this still stands out as a thing?