IGNORED

Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST

Harsin

33 minutes ago, Pockets said:

Fuck your scarlet nexus and ai bullshit, everyone should be getting on Unsighted. That’s the new best thing on GP. 

What kind of game is it?

26 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Looked on the app, the only options were PC and Console.

Screenshot_20210930-194334.thumb.jpg.5304c57a7052c421fa0373683e27936f.jpg

Fair enough. It's a bit odd how games don't always seem to propagate across apps at the same rate.  My PC app always takes ages.

1 hour ago, JPL said:

What kind of game is it?

It’s a bit like Hyper Light Drifter. So much so that I thought it was the same people but apparently not. 

Very nice ‘SNES does cyberpunk’ kinda vibe to it though. 

22 minutes ago, womble9 said:

Here you go:

https://www.thexboxhub.com/unsighted-review/

Looks / sounds great to me :)

2 minutes ago, Pockets said:

It’s a bit like Hyper Light Drifter. So much so that I thought it was the same people but apparently not. 

Very nice ‘SNES does cyberpunk’ kinda vibe to it though. 

Thanks!

Man, Gamepass is relentless, isn’t it? I can’t keep up!

50 minutes ago, JPL said:

Man, Gamepass is relentless, isn’t it? I can’t keep up!

I started Witcher 3, having bought it in a sale ages ago, as I fancied getting properly into a story. But I quickly realized I'm looking at 300 hours of said story and I may need to play a few of these smaller titles on the side. Unsighted looks ace.

I'm enjoying being shoved out of my gaming comfort zone, even if every one of these titles doesn't click for me. Some are.

25 minutes ago, TehStu said:

I started Witcher 3, having bought it in a sale ages ago, as I fancied getting properly into a story. But I quickly realized I'm looking at 300 hours of said story and I may need to play a few of these smaller titles on the side. Unsighted looks ace.

I'm enjoying being shoved out of my gaming comfort zone, even if every one of these titles doesn't click for me. Some are.

I'm the same. I've tried so many different types of games I wouldn't have usually bothered with and a lot of them have been excellent. It's the best thing to happen to gaming in a long time.

4 minutes ago, Nosejam said:

Oh wow Insighted is excellent, was up until 2am on a school night playing it. Crack.

Weird. I’ve just tried to install it via the Gamepass app and although it says it launched yesterday, it’s behaving as though it isn’t out yet.

BCF5D31E-29F2-44B5-9A0C-4735E510C0F5.png

60F53BF3-4A8E-4101-91C1-42F72C3CD3BD.png

33 minutes ago, Boothjan said:

Is Avengers worth a go just for the single player campaign?  Looks a bit generic so I'm not sure if I should bother or not.

I thought it was utter shite. All I played was the campaign. 

The Avengers campaign is extremely mediocre and simplistic, but there's fun to be had if you enjoy the ip. It's not difficult either. Everything after that and everything involving online play is irredeemable shite best avoided. The campaign is maybe worth checking out for "free" on Game Pass, that seems about the right price - but you do need to like Marvel stuff for it to be worth the download. Just set expectations low.

• Harsin changed the title to Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST