Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST

Harsin

Yeah, how is Subnautica? My lad bounced off the first, wanting something "boat" related to play, and I haven't got around to trying it myself. It looked right up my alley, to be fair.

Although, again, this is what GP is perfect for.

31 minutes ago, TehStu said:

Yeah, how is Subnautica? My lad bounced off the first, wanting something "boat" related to play, and I haven't got around to trying it myself. It looked right up my alley, to be fair.

Although, again, this is what GP is perfect for.

Looks lovely, and you're always doing something in it - working towards upgrades or looking for particular stuff, so the moment to moment is pretty engaging.

Had a cool moment in it when I was swimming around and saw what looked like gunfire breaking through the surface. I went up to have a look and there's the mother of all hailstorms going on with a lovely little aurora in the background.

@Isaac It's a standalone game, originally developed as an add on but became its own thing. Or so I hear.

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

Surprised it took this long

46 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

No thanks, can't they put it on PS+ instead?

I continue to maintain the main campaign on this is well worth playing in a what if you mixed new style Tomb Raider with a character action game type fashion.

It’s a nice Avengers story well told and I had a lot of fun.

The less said about the GASS stuff the better but I keep meaning to reinstall it to try the free DLC as the Black Panther campaign is meant to be a decent size.

Anyway it’s free people so at least worth a spin if you are a Marvel fan

3 minutes ago, deerokus said:

Is avengers really 160 gigs on series X? Fuck that noise.

Console streaming can't come soon enough.  I'd take the lag and image quality trade offs over that sort of download just to try something.

15 minutes ago, Isaac said:

Subnautica is excellent.

I've never been into survival games and this one has grabbed me pretty much immediately.

The original is pretty much responsible for my interest in survival games. 

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I've been to the front page and I'm back tracking through pages but to get it right I may as well ask here. 

My Game Pass Ultimate ran out at the weekend, do I just buy this (I'm in the UK):-

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-eu-cd-key

And then follow the rest of the instructions to change it to ultimate for £10.99?

7 minutes ago, Arn X Treme said:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I've been to the front page and I'm back tracking through pages but to get it right I may as well ask here. 

My Game Pass Ultimate ran out at the weekend, do I just buy this (I'm in the UK):-

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-eu-cd-key

And then follow the rest of the instructions to change it to ultimate for £10.99?

Yep, you get up to 3 years of gold (afaik there's no difference between UK and EU codes), redeem them on your account and then upgrade. 

6 minutes ago, Ry said:

Anyone tried Dandy Ace yet? 

Watched a video and it looks a lot like Hades. 

The missus is playing it and she says it's good fun. The card system allows you to tailor your style and whatnot and it's got that roguelike nonsense going on. She's only put a couple of hours in but yeah.

29 minutes ago, Ry said:

Anyone tried Dandy Ace yet? 

Watched a video and it looks a lot like Hades. 

I played an hour earlier. It’s alright, not going to set the world on fire but worth a try, especially as the download is only 1gb. 

I gave Train Sim World 2 a go the other night. If you like sims (like, twiddling dials and other inane stuff just to get something moving) and have a passing interest in trains, it seems pretty good. 

Although, each time one of these sims is done well, I just get sad that ATS and ETS 1/2 are not on the Xbox.

• Harsin changed the title to Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST