IGNORED

Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST

Harsin

1 minute ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Reading this thread and then the "Buying one game per month for the rest of 2021 - A compulsive game buyer's support thread - End of September/start of October check-in " thread and then going back to this one just makes me LOL. Like, the solution is right there few threads up people.

To be fair though, with Gamepass being so good, I reckon I could easily only buy one game a month.

Even that feels like too many though!

3 minutes ago, JPL said:

To be fair though, with Gamepass being so good, I reckon I could easily only buy one game a month.

I've managed zero per month since last November. And in that time, played at least 25 to completion and tried loads more.

Cold turkey never tasted so good!

16 minutes ago, JPL said:

Game Pass is responsible (well, so are Sony jacking up the price) for my not actually buying any £70 PS5 games. Even £40-35 on reduction is apoplexy-inducingly overpriced for speculative purchases of stuff I'm not sure I'll enjoy.

I actually find a complaint about the service amusing.

'I don't value these games and often only give them a quick go because I haven't paid full price for it.'

If the only reason you're playing something is because you paid money for it as opposed to the game being worth your time... well. That's a win for Game Pass again.

1 hour ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Reading this thread and then the "Buying one game per month for the rest of 2021 - A compulsive game buyer's support thread - End of September/start of October check-in " thread and then going back to this one just makes me LOL. Like, the solution is right there few threads up people.

Indeed. Come join us...

image.png.0d9db6ff4955c2dcdabff87a39a48f7b.png

Anyway, great news about AI: The Somnium Files as that's pretty expensive elsewhere (lol @Quest). I'm going to play it on my phone.

Both of those look really nice and it just makes me realize I almost certainly don't have time to play them. I'm trying to think of the last full price release I bought and I'm pretty sure it was FH4 Ultimate, before I took the plunge on GP with the $1 thing. I did grab AC Odyssey, although bargain basement $20 for the ultimate edition. 

Otherwise, it's been solid GP all the way. I never want for something to do, just want for time. C'est la vie.

22 minutes ago, womble9 said:

Here you go:

https://www.thexboxhub.com/unsighted-review/

Looks / sounds great to me :)

2 minutes ago, Pockets said:

It’s a bit like Hyper Light Drifter. So much so that I thought it was the same people but apparently not. 

Very nice ‘SNES does cyberpunk’ kinda vibe to it though. 

Thanks!

Man, Gamepass is relentless, isn’t it? I can’t keep up!

50 minutes ago, JPL said:

Man, Gamepass is relentless, isn’t it? I can’t keep up!

I started Witcher 3, having bought it in a sale ages ago, as I fancied getting properly into a story. But I quickly realized I'm looking at 300 hours of said story and I may need to play a few of these smaller titles on the side. Unsighted looks ace.

I'm enjoying being shoved out of my gaming comfort zone, even if every one of these titles doesn't click for me. Some are.

25 minutes ago, TehStu said:

I started Witcher 3, having bought it in a sale ages ago, as I fancied getting properly into a story. But I quickly realized I'm looking at 300 hours of said story and I may need to play a few of these smaller titles on the side. Unsighted looks ace.

I'm enjoying being shoved out of my gaming comfort zone, even if every one of these titles doesn't click for me. Some are.

I'm the same. I've tried so many different types of games I wouldn't have usually bothered with and a lot of them have been excellent. It's the best thing to happen to gaming in a long time.