Jump to content
IGNORED

Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST


Harsin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I've been to the front page and I'm back tracking through pages but to get it right I may as well ask here. 

 

My Game Pass Ultimate ran out at the weekend, do I just buy this (I'm in the UK):-

 

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-eu-cd-key

 

And then follow the rest of the instructions to change it to ultimate for £10.99?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Arn X Treme said:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I've been to the front page and I'm back tracking through pages but to get it right I may as well ask here. 

 

My Game Pass Ultimate ran out at the weekend, do I just buy this (I'm in the UK):-

 

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-eu-cd-key

 

And then follow the rest of the instructions to change it to ultimate for £10.99?

 

Yep, you get up to 3 years of gold (afaik there's no difference between UK and EU codes), redeem them on your account and then upgrade. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ry said:

Anyone tried Dandy Ace yet? 

 

Watched a video and it looks a lot like Hades. 

 

The missus is playing it and she says it's good fun. The card system allows you to tailor your style and whatnot and it's got that roguelike nonsense going on. She's only put a couple of hours in but yeah.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I gave Train Sim World 2 a go the other night. If you like sims (like, twiddling dials and other inane stuff just to get something moving) and have a passing interest in trains, it seems pretty good. 

 

Although, each time one of these sims is done well, I just get sad that ATS and ETS 1/2 are not on the Xbox.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reading this thread and then the "Buying one game per month for the rest of 2021 - A compulsive game buyer's support thread - End of September/start of October check-in " thread and then going back to this one just makes me LOL. Like, the solution is right there few threads up people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Reading this thread and then the "Buying one game per month for the rest of 2021 - A compulsive game buyer's support thread - End of September/start of October check-in " thread and then going back to this one just makes me LOL. Like, the solution is right there few threads up people.

To be fair though, with Gamepass being so good, I reckon I could easily only buy one game a month.

 

Even that feels like too many though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JPL said:

To be fair though, with Gamepass being so good, I reckon I could easily only buy one game a month.

 

Even that feels like too many though!

 

I've managed zero per month since last November. And in that time, played at least 25 to completion and tried loads more.

 

Cold turkey never tasted so good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, JPL said:

To be fair though, with Gamepass being so good, I reckon I could easily only buy one game a month.

 

Even that feels like too many though!

 

Game Pass is responsible (well, so are Sony jacking up the price) for my not actually buying any £70 PS5 games. Even £40-35 on reduction is apoplexy-inducingly overpriced for speculative purchases of stuff I'm not sure I'll enjoy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.