IGNORED

Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST

Harsin

How does Game Pass work with more than one console? I'm on the verge of buying a Series S, which will more than likely be living in my office. Can I play Game Pass games on that while my kids play Game Pass games on the Bone downstairs?

38 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Bloodroots is supposed to be great. Looks a lot like Hotline Miami in its gameplay. Looks fun as hell

32 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

Ah. I think my "main" console is currently my brother in law's. Can I only have two consoles on the account?

Just one can be your main console. So you can share games and subscriptions between two consoles maximum, as you need to set each others consoles as the main.

You need to ask yourself who do you love more: your brother in law or your kids? ;)

57 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Finally. A bad one!

They had to spend the monthly budget on Grammy Award-winning R&B group All-4-One.

Acceptable circumstances, see you fellas next month.

Don't forget Cristales and Flight Sim are this month as well. 

It's one of the best months ever plus they might drop some more.

2 minutes ago, Ry said:

It's one of the best months ever plus they might drop some more.

In all seriousness, this is right. Usually Game Pass drops happen twice a month, so we'll probably get something along with reminding us of the date for Cris Tales (didn't realise that was on Game Pass, good stuff after twigging it during a conference last year while it was just Steam) and The Ascent.

I'm still cautiously optimistic about The Ascent, but I was also keen on Dark Alliance which has had a similar fast track to being pimped by Game Pass PR, so.. yeah, I'll play it but I'm withholding praise unless it's astounding. 

1 hour ago, Ry said:

Bloodroots is supposed to be great. Looks a lot like Hotline Miami in its gameplay. Looks fun as hell

It’s not bad, though it didn’t hold my interest for too long.

22 minutes ago, Isaac said:

Some new announcements here too, for the second half of the month.

Last Stop is from the makers of Virginia, which has me intrigued.

I assume they've made a mistake in that video by not saying The Ascent is Game Pass, unlike the other games in there that we know are coming to the service.

It's a shame Prodeus isn't finished yet. You get about 20% though according to the progress tracker so it's a bit like being in the shareware days. Except shareware that will set you back £20 if you don't have Game Pass...

Either way, it's probably going to end up the best shooter out this year.

I asked this earlier in the thread but didnt get a reply. Is there a list somewhere of the best Gamepass games to play? Series X is being delivered later. I havent had an Xbox for years, so very interested in some of the classic games!

2 minutes ago, kempstar said:

I asked this earlier in the thread but didnt get a reply. Is there a list somewhere of the best Gamepass games to play? Series X is being delivered later. I havent had an Xbox for years, so very interested in some of the classic games!

Depends what you are into. 

There's just so much choice. 

10 minutes ago, kempstar said:

Hmmm maybe a Yakuza game or Red Dead Redemption to start with? So much choice!

Word of warning: it looks like they haven't kept that list updated

Games like Doom Eternal should be on there but aren't so it'll be missing loads of good stuff and some on the list will have left the service.

• Harsin changed the title to Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST