IGNORED

Xbox Game Pass - GUIDE TO BEST DEAL IN FIRST POST

Harsin

30 minutes ago, sandman said:

I’m trying to upgrade to Ultimate and it isn’t working. I tried the support website which seems utterly useless and there isn’t a live chat option. Anyone have an email address I can send a request for help to? When I try to upgrade on one of my consoles it just says something went wrong and to use the support website. 

Please help!

Does it let you change via the Xbox site? There appear to be links to sign up, at least.

Maybe account.microsoft.com, under subscriptions.

Only I that have issues with EA Play on Gamepass? Can not join any BF V servers, I see servers but it won't connect and start the game.

Tried installing Hardline, but that won't even load past the intro screen.

Played through Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood. Those games have held up pretty well overall and load superfast on the Series X.

Fancied a change from FPS after plating Doom, then Doom Eternal, followed by Wolfenstein on my odyssey through Game Pass. So downloaded Grounded, as a palette cleanser as I saw you could get some reward points with it. Found this game like watching paint dry.

It'll be interesting revisiting Wolfenstein: The New Collosus as my recollection was that I found it a big disappointment. I never even bothered with the one that came after that

I seem to have issues playing all Game Pass games online. Just tried Halo MC and while I managed to get into a game I had no sound and once the game finished it just locked up.

My bought game CoD Cold War works just fine.

42 minutes ago, koefoed said:

I seem to have issues playing all Game Pass games online. Just tried Halo MC and while I managed to get into a game I had no sound and once the game finished it just locked up.

My bought game CoD Cold War works just fine.

Try turning the console off and pulling the plug for a few minutes. See what happens when you turn it back on.

1 hour ago, Lorfarius said:

Try turning the console off and pulling the plug for a few minutes. See what happens when you turn it back on.

Completely illogical that that should work.

But it did.

Thanks!!

😁

That's a great end to the month. Personally I'm most excited for The Last Stop as I fucking loved Virginia and if the soundtrack is even half as good then it'll be worth the download for that alone.

Also down for The Ascent, Raji and giving Flight Simulator a spin. Whew.

On 18/07/2021 at 21:38, koefoed said:

Completely illogical that that should work.

But it did.

Thanks!!

😁

9 out of 10 issues on xbox are fixed by a full power cycle. Since it came out in 2013 it's always been a case of "have you turned it off and on again".