IGNORED

Game over man - rip bill paxton

papalazarou

I loved watching this guy, he was a highlight of pretty much anything he appeared in. To echo many others already, I watched True Lies just a couple of weeks ago (my gf and I are doing a Schwarzenegger season) and he is great in it. Also loved him in weird science.

I saw him in a very small role just recently from back in the day but I can't remember the film. I think he was something like a radar watching guy on a ship or a sub. Was only onscreen for about 5 seconds but did speak.

Big loss for the world :(

47 minutes ago, new member said:

I loved watching this guy, he was a highlight of pretty much anything he appeared in. To echo many others already, I watched True Lies just a couple of weeks ago (my gf and I are doing a Schwarzenegger season) and he is great in it. Also loved him in weird science.

I saw him in a very small role just recently from back in the day but I can't remember the film. I think he was something like a radar watching guy on a ship or a sub. Was only onscreen for about 5 seconds but did speak.

Big loss for the world :(

He's in Commando. One of the message guys in General Kirby's team.

Another great one he was in - Trespass, with William Sadler, Ice T and Ice Cube. It's a a really good little thriller released in the early 1990s. 

About two fireman who are given a map/directions to a robbery haul but end up witnessing a gang killing. It's almost a 2-3 room picture. Paxton is one of the firemen. Must have seen it ten or so times back in the day, along with New Jack City.

Spoiler

FB_20170228_16_41_03_Saved_Picture.jpg.e4ad91519b68e11959e79175f173710d.jpg

An Alien, a Predator & a Terminator pouring out their 40s at Bill Paxton's grave - as requested by Patton Oswalt and sent to me by a fair few of our mutual Twitter followers

oh why does it have to be so hard to edit on winphone10?

Edited by SeanR