Future Unfolding

elmo

On my phone the YT thumbnail looked like a 2D space shooter. Doesn't look quite so exciting when you watch the whole thing, sadly.

You can't buy it but I've applied for a review code. If for some reason they think my YT channel with its 2 subscribers is worth giving me a copy for, I'll have to do a video review, I suppose.

14 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

On my phone the YT thumbnail looked like a 2D space shooter. Doesn't look quite so exciting when you watch the whole thing, sadly.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry. It's one of the most exciting puzzle/exploration games I've ever played. I can't believe how little chatter there is out there for this. Give it a month or so and I'm pretty confident that that'll change.

46 minutes ago, elmo said:

Honestly, I wouldn't worry. It's one of the most exciting puzzle/exploration games I've ever played. I can't believe how little chatter there is out there for this. Give it a month or so and I'm pretty confident that that'll change.

Sounds cool. Will definitely be paying attention when it releases.

I'm kind of restricted at the moment but we were allowed to talk about it on The Computer Game Show this week in broad terms so check that out.

its essentially a puzzle game where you explore forests, work out rules and apply them.

4 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

I have an HDMI cable so I can too but the PS4 is just more convenient.

Yeah, I would much prefer to play on PS4. If it's a matter of weeks I might hold on but it sounds like something you want to be playing on day 1 (or 2 or 3 or 4 but not anymore)

I played it on a MacBook with the DS4 plugged in. I seriously recommend playing on a controller rather than mouse and keyboard.

this is coming out March 15th. New trailer is up but it has some hints towards the puzzling involved so if you're already convinced that you'll get it avoid watching as you'll want to go in knowing as little as possible. For the rest of you:

• 2 weeks later...