Destiny: Beyond DeeJ

I don't think that's too bad for a bunch of weekly bounties in a week-long activity that give four pinnacle rewards. The IB bounties do have the advantage of being the only pinnacle activities you can do solo just by playing the game normally instead of having to form a dedicated group to do a (relatively) challenging activity. I don't think they should make them *too* easy (or, in this case, quick) to complete.

I did it with two people on lfg and we were all at 960, and all not very good. Took about an hour.

I assume you can complete the seal after the season ends as long as you’ve started the quests? It explicitly calls out that vex offensive ones can only be done during this season but I have the stupid vanguard strike ability one remaining and would rather avoid trying to do it this final week.

1 minute ago, Bojangle said:

That's a great trailer. I took a break from this once I hit Season rank 100, but looking forward to diving back in.

Bright engrams of tat every five levels after that, you madman! How can you not grind for those emotes!!!!!!!

Ahem.

I'm getting to the point where various exotic quests and whatnot need a fireteam and epic stike reprises so I'm feeling a bit burned out by it which no doubt means I'll still be plunging on next week regardless.

And a Saint 14 storyline.

Better than the current one already, which consisted of Vex invasions on the moon, 2 exotics (Eriana's Vow, which doesnt even have a quest attached to it, and Leviathans Breath) and Vex Offensive. Yes, thats it. The rest is all Shadowkeep content.

15 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I was wondering about this. What are people expecting from each season? Because if it's Shadowkeep style expansions each season people are going to be disappointed.

Was hoping for a raid/raid liar 

Or new strike 

Certainly not a new destination.

Have they said how much it’ll be,

Think I’m out honestly. While I totally get why they’ve restructured the power cap around premade fireteams, that’s just not the way I play the game any more, and if I know I can only climb 80% of a mountain I see little point in starting at all. I lost interest v quickly this season. Ho hum. Other videogames are available. 

Its about £10.

Also, Kraffty got invited to Bungie, so Trials definitely be back soon-ish, maybe even Season of Dawn (someone posted in the trailer thread on twitter that he saw the Trials of Osiris icon briefly).

17 minutes ago, Mr Ben said:

Its about £10.

Also, Kraffty got invited to Bungie, so Trials definitely be back soon-ish, maybe even Season of Dawn (someone posted in the trailer thread on twitter that he saw the Trials of Osiris icon briefly).

It's make sense with Osiris and all his flannel being so prominent .

Do we think they'll have reworked Mercury to not be shit? And maybe kicked Brother Vance in the dick and told him wind his fucking neck in?

8 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

It's make sense with Osiris and all his flannel being so prominent .

Do we think they'll have reworked Mercury to not be shit? And maybe kicked Brother Vance in the dick and told him wind his fucking neck in?

During the trailer there are sparrows being ridden on Mercury. Whether its in a strike or some other activity is unknown, but it could be in general as its been asked for since.....whenever Mercury was introduced basically.

Seems as though the new 6-man activity is Menagerie-like mechanics but now fighting Cabal in a new zone on Mercury.

Looked pretty good and hopefully you'll be able to target specific drops though the stream didn't mention a Chalice-like item. Devs did say you can't fail the activity and a coordinated team can get through it much quicker.

It seems almost identical to Menagerie structurally, in that you get to choose which weapon(s) you're going for, the encounter doesn't have a fail state, there are new bosses added as the weeks go on, and the higher-level version isn't matchmade and requires a pre-made fireteam of six (or between one and three if you're Gladd).

• Gorf King changed the title to Destiny: Beyond DeeJ