Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. More Rasputin, new Dungeon.

Uncle Mike

It's worth playing for sure, whether it's worth the full asking price for purely single player is a matter for debate.

The story so far is way better than the first one but don't expect it to be as in depth or long as a full blown single player campaign from the likes of Halo.

17 minutes ago, MDY said:

Where was that from/How do you let them know?

If it's via the support email - did that hours ago - still no response.. <_<

(On the site.. still saying my account already claimed..)

Judging by the VM forum, many people who have been lucky enough to be emailed codes are then going to the Bungie claim page and getting told their codes have already been used..

Complete farce!

This was via the Destiny2@virginmedia.com email address

I'll see what they say as I replied that mine is still not working.

2 minutes ago, Jerec said:

This was via the Destiny2@virginmedia.com email address

I'll see what they say as I replied that mine is still not working.

The same email just turned up for me too..

Also replied saying it's still saying I already claimed it..

I reckon (since you only need to input your account number + a limited number of area codes) that some tosser has been harvesting them en masse.. :angry:

So, I just did the *Titan moon mission spoiler ahead* sorry Kevvy!

Festering Halls mission. How the fuck have Bungie not been sued by James Cameron

:lol: Amazing stuff, I was half expecting Holliday to tell me the axle was broken and I was just grinding metal, at the end.

2 minutes ago, Scruff said:

So, I just did the

Reveal hidden contents

Festering Halls mission on Titan. How the fuck have Bungie not been sued by James Cameron

:lol: Amazing stuff, I was half expecting Holliday to tell me the axle was broken and I was just grinding metal, at the end.

Ack! Why'd I click?! 

Also, why not actually point out which area the spoiler is meant to be for? How is anyone meant to know what you're spoilering?

The intro was great, the memories stuff was brilliant & the story-led bit was really nicely done too. 

It feels just like I never left, I can't wait to get stuck into the raid & other high level activities with everyone. 

Time to wave goodbye to the next three years I guess. :lol:

Little tip: pressing the options & touchpad buttons at the same time opens the map immediately, rather than waiting for it to open when you hold down the touchpad. You've saved yourself half a second right there & considering how many times you'll be opening the map over the next 3 years that's probably added an extra year to your life. :hat:

38 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

I guess Gorf King isn't posting much here today because he's sat on a couch covered in lube, clutching a controller. 

There's a time to talk, and there's a time to play.

Just finished the campaign, maxed character and subclasses and am slowly inching out strikes and the like. Great campaign, and as you'd imagine, like TTK, it's not the end of the non-end-game, with lots of stuff branching off afterwards. 

To the guy who wanted a cheap copy, I'll be putting my disk in trading later today. Only used it last night pre-digital release, and it's still got the Coldheart code.

4 minutes ago, Gorf King said:

Just finished the campaign, maxed character and subclasses and am slowly inching out strikes and the like. Great campaign, and as you'd imagine, like TTK, it's not the end of the non-end-game, with lots of stuff branching off afterwards. 

To the guy who wanted a cheap copy, I'll be putting my disk in trading later today. Only used it last night pre-digital release, and it's still got the Coldheart code.

How many hours did the campaign take please?

As someone who loved the shader/fashion show element of Destiny a bit more than I probably should've, the customisation options in this are really pushing my buttons. The range of shaders and how they can be applied to basically everything you can carry is a beautiful thing. Gimme another couple of days on this and I am gonna look FABULOUS.

17 minutes ago, Gorf King said:

I've played the game for precisely 135 minutes. 

Full-time jobs are fun. 

2 hours ago, p1nseeker said:

Where do i get my ice blaster pre-order gun thing?

I thought it would be the equivalent of the special orders guy in the tower but I can't find such a person. And the PostBot doesn't have anything for me

2 hours ago, df0 said:

I am in the same boat. I expect it to be locked behind a light level requirement.

You need to finish the campaign, and reach level 20.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-06-destiny-2s-pre-order-loot-takes-a-while-to-unlock

Oh man. Destiny 2 is waiting at home. Be there in an hour. Pop the disc in the PS4 tray. Sit back. Grab the lube and tissues.

And wait 7 hours for the 6GB patch to download on my dogshit rural connection.

Living the fucking dream!

Woke up today with the mother of all headaches. Not happy. I did play Destiny 2 for nearly 8 hours straight though.

Not as bad as Gorf with his 12 hours straight, and with an eye infection. Thats dedication!

Overall I am pleased with D2 after the beta - everything does more damage (pve wise, not tried pvp yet) and my pet peeve, shoulder charge, has been fixed (the camera no longer goes bonkers after doing so, and seems to have been given a buff with the mini area effect explosion). Hurrah!

• Uncle Mike changed the title to Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. More Rasputin, new Dungeon.