Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. More Rasputin, new Dungeon.

Uncle Mike

5 hours ago, Oz said:

Do we have a list of everyone who will be sick on Wednesday? Just a short notice reminder to start bringing up that you are feeling unwell by close of play today. 

I'm off all week! Legit holiday from work. I'll keep the sick days for when the raid launches ;)

Many of us have waiting for this for a long time, and I'm sure you're incredibly excited to jump into it later. After all, who wouldn't be excited to play the sequel of one of the finest games ever made? However, please keep in mind that you might be playing at a quicker pace to your fellow community members.

Therefore, may I request that you please keep Knack 2 spoilers in tags.

Non-specific but unchallengeable 'Hospital Appointment' now in work diary for Wednesday PM. Wife has been encouraged to visit and now has had ticket bought to see her family the other side of the country leaving tomorrow morning (I'm SO understanding...). F5 finger poised at the ready all day for here and Reddit. Destiny 2 I am ready...

9 minutes ago, Simmy said:

When are the reviews coming out for this?

Hopefully not until a week after the raid drops if you want to see proper judgements. Anything you see in the next couple of days will be based off a 2 day visit to Bungie last month.

IGN have stated this with regards to a review http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/08/31/destiny-2-review

I think today 3pm is the official embargo time but I could be completely wrong as I cant find anything from Bungie.

Anything that comes out before the raid will be from an outlet that didn't learn its lesson with D1 and can be immediately discounted. I don't think you'll see many scores today, though there will be lots of reviews in progress, and diaries and stuff like that. It's the smarter traffic play for one, but will also give a bunch of writers an excuse to sit in their pants and play Destiny 2 for a week.

• Uncle Mike changed the title to Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. More Rasputin, new Dungeon.