Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. More Rasputin, new Dungeon.

Uncle Mike

Data lattice is basically spinmetal. You can infuse primary weapons into other primary weapons, the type doesn't any more. Likewise energy into enrgey, and power into power. 

edit: Sorry, when i say primary, I mean Kinetic into Kinetic. :)

8 minutes ago, Thor said:

Data lattice is basically spinmetal. You can infuse primary weapons into other primary weapons, the type doesn't any more. Likewise energy into enrgey, and power into power. 

I realised that only after whinging for half an hour that I needed another hand cannon :hmm:

31 minutes ago, Muz said:

How does infusion work? Can I only infuse a scout rifle into a scout? wtf is a data lattice?!

Get the data lettuce on Nessus @Muz. You don't have to get them via fixed spots like before either as they'll drop from VIP enemies, PE chests and any old chest you see lying around.

There's a bug with Gambit when a warlock is using ionic blink on tickle fingers and does it right before you're pulled back when invading:

You dont get pulled back, and can carry on killing the enemy team. Hope this is fixed next week, but bungie doesnt seem to have responded about it in the reddit thread yet. Could be a bit game breaking obviously.

2 hours ago, Scruff said:

Gambit is still on till 6PM tonight.

If you're lucky you can group up with @Shimmyhill who is playing. He can teach you the ways of the scrub and your fall into the darkside will be complete.

Nah, I was remote playing and didn’t have a sleeper simulant so at a massive disadvantage in this sleeper simulant range!

Its good fun, needs some balancing but plenty of potential.

Sleeper stimulant.

7 minutes ago, Thor said:

Dude, we're way past that. I already posted saying my resolve held for 22 hours. That's like, a whole day if you round it up. :coffee:

:lol:

I’ve tried writing this a few times but it either sounds sarcastic or shit: I enjoy your posts and you make me laugh :hug:

Started this today with it being free on PS+

Never really enjoyed the first game despite finishing the SP parts (just the base game). Got it with my PS4 after switching over from MS to Sony this gen so had no one to play it with. 

Dunno how much I'll stick with it as multilayer hasn't been my thing since the Halo3 days, but bloody hell, the opening stuff until you reach the rural hub is fantastic. Visuals are just stunning (and thankfully load times seem way better than the first game). 

Assuming most you are based in the UK, which is what I tend to do, then the new reset time is great, or at worst a big improvement.

10am was a useless time for UK, it meant you had to take a day off work for stuff, whereas now you can just get on it as soon as you get home ( wife / children / work dependent ) & if you still want a day off for it, you can take the next day off & you don't have to wait till 10am to start playing.

Unless you are currently unemployed ( or a filthy student ;) ), I can't see how this is a bad thing.

I loved the 10am reset, though admittedly I have the luxury of being able to spend all day playing a game and call it work. Something about sitting down in front of a new thing with the whole day stretching out in front of you is just magic. As it is tomorrow I won't be on until 8ish because I stupidly decided to have kids, and then I know I'll have to fight myself into bed at a reasonable time instead of staying up all night. Obviously Wednesday will be great but I dunno, it's not quite the same. 

• Uncle Mike changed the title to Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. More Rasputin, new Dungeon.