Jump to content
IGNORED

Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted. Solar refresh, more Leviathan.


Uncle Mike
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, mop said:

Gambit has a habit of turning me into a frothing maniac spitting expletives like a child. I've seen some truly inexplicable behavior from teammates. I now just down a fistful of benzodiazepines whenever I dive in and I froth a little less.

 

Oh my god the games I had last night...

 

Teammates running into the portal while carrying motes... a teammate running through the portal while carrying motes when them banking would've resulted in our primeval... teammates carrying 15 motes and continuing to kill enemies...

 

stahp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh have that Titan exotic helmet which marks people who shoot at you and gives you an overshield on kill. It’s a bit of a cheat at armour really as demonstrated by going 34-1 on Iron Banner the other day

 

 

Saladin has an episode round about halfway which is brilliant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tnman said:

 

Oh my god the games I had last night...

 

Teammates running into the portal while carrying motes... a teammate running through the portal while carrying motes when them banking would've resulted in our primeval... teammates carrying 15 motes and continuing to kill enemies...

 

stahp

unFLKoAV3TkXe.gif.bc5f1ffbec0c3f8c9b8a628c4bb0674c.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ Gambits full of some brain dead bumble fucks tonight

 

Highlights:

Invading with 14 notes and losing them all.

 

About Iose the second match to bring it to a tie and 2 of our teams pop supers with enemy primevil at 10% (ours just spawning)

 

Bungie need to stop putting quests in here. Just drags in the great unwashed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kryptonian said:

Thought I would squeeze some play time in while Strictly Come Dancing was on, manged to get 2 Edge Transits in that time.

 

40 minutes ago, Thor said:

Also just got an Edge Transit. But it's the highest power item I have, and heavy was my weakest slot. :D

 

I got an edge transit tonight from Warlock ladies weekly quest, I infused it into my better but lower light edge transit but not before I compared the four edge transits I had accumulated in the past couple of days - probably only put a couple of hours in so that’s an edge transit per 30 mins of play time.

 

/edge transit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Managed to clear the raid for the first time tonight. Thoughts are in the raid thread but in short I can certainly say that it's a big return to form after the mediocre Leviathan.

 

I can actually play something else now because I don't think I've ever no-lifed a game quite like I have this one the last few weeks. Kind of funny when you consider that I'd all but given up on Destiny 9 months ago but Bungie have turned this one around in fine style. Forsaken has been superb and I can only applaud them for giving me personally exactly what I wanted out of a Destiny sequel. Just a shame it took them a year and a badly misjudged detour off into mediocrity for them to get there but they're definitely back on track.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven’t played since the base game, and haven’t followed anything much about the various passes/expansions etc. Forsaken sounds like a return to form and a chum said words to the effect of ‘its as good, if not better than prime D1’. Which pricked my ears up.

 

 Had a quick look on the store last night but it doesn’t seem clear to me what I need to buy to play Forsaken. Can someone explain as though explaining to a small child, the easiest way to upgrade base D2 to the current game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Thor said:

Anyone else got Phillips Hue lighting in their home? I put an led strip along the back of my TV unit to go with the two lights I already have. Now I have Solar, Void, and Arc lighting for Destiny. :D

 

44994557841_27d7704db5_c.jpg 30058444047_27d7704db5_c.jpg 

 

 

 

We have hue everywhere, I’m more a Savanna sunset kinda guy when gaming but will have to play with the correct elemental damage from here on in!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nathan Wind said:

Had a quick look on the store last night but it doesn’t seem clear to me what I need to buy to play Forsaken. Can someone explain as though explaining to a small child, the easiest way to upgrade base D2 to the current game?

 

Just buy one of the collections. Here's one (relatively) cheap option: https://www.thegamecollection.net/destiny-2-forsaken-legendary-collection-ps4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to do Petra’s quests are so hard. U

ive waited around the Tiered area for ages waiting for people and nobody ever turns up. Hell every time I enter the dreaming city I’m the only person there bar one other person usually. The servers are so quiet - could be the time im playing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Phelan said:

Trying to do Petra’s quests are so hard. U

ive waited around the Tiered area for ages waiting for people and nobody ever turns up. Hell every time I enter the dreaming city I’m the only person there bar one other person usually. The servers are so quiet - could be the time im playing?

 

Possibly, or your network settings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Hexx said:

Do you know how long I played Gambit yesterday without seeing the ascendant?

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

All night, all night, all night

 

 

I hate to be that guy but the first game of Gambit I played last evening an ascendant showed up in round two. I nearly cried because - as always - my team seemed to be made up of...let's just say indecisive team mates (save the standard guy who is always on your team who jumps through the teleporter to promptly die 9 times out of 10), and I was sure the other team would annihilate their primeval long before we did. 

 

Thankfully, somehow, we did it. Which was nice. Still lost the match of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, mop said:

I hate to be that guy but the first game of Gambit I played last evening an ascendant showed up in round two. I nearly cried because - as always - my team seemed to be made up of...let's just say indecisive team mates (save the standard guy who is always on your team who jumps through the teleporter to promptly die 9 times out of 10), and I was sure the other team would annihilate their primeval long before we did. 

 

Thankfully, somehow, we did it. Which was nice. Still lost the match of course.

Do you get the quest pickup from it even if you lose?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Uncle Mike changed the title to Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted. Solar refresh, more Leviathan.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.