IGNORED

Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted. Solar refresh, more Leviathan.

Uncle Mike

Weirdly though, the weekly flashpoint on Nessus seems to have reappeared again. I did it a second time, and it only dropped a 500 this time. 

And Prime Engrams aren't a "one a day thing" right? I've had three drop tonight just through playing the game normally. 

4 minutes ago, spanx said:

Gah, the Strange Terrain mission in the Warmind campaign is kicking my arse hard. Easily get the boss to the final stage but the swarms of minions at that stage are overwhelming.

I actually couldn't manage that one on my titan. Tried over and over again. Had no problems on my Warlock for some reason.

You can get several prime engrams a day. Not sure if there's a strict daily limit but the buff goes away after you've collected a few. I'm finding it the best way of increasing power as I'm now a shade away from 540 when it seemed as if I'd done all my weekly stuff and was stuck around 535 a couple of days ago.

Datto’s gang finished the raid in 24 hours and two minutes. Missed the emblem by a hair. I hope they give it to them anyway, what a Herculean effort. 

I’m sure he’ll be ok. I watched him stream a raid the week before forsaken and he had 2,000 viewers. He’s had about 60k for 24 hours, got a flood of new subs when he finally got the clear, and a single donation of 10k :o

Furious with Bungie and their massive cutscene spoilers right? Did the world’s first completion open up that adventure mission with the courier or was that something I did?

Spent a good few hours figuring out the 1st encounter yesterday. Underpowered as hell, but by those timings, think we could’ve got it done in about 24 hours too.

• Uncle Mike changed the title to Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted. Solar refresh, more Leviathan.