Jump to content
IGNORED

Destiny 2: Season of Plunder! Arrrrrc 3.0. Lightfall out 28/02/23


Uncle Mike
 Share

Recommended Posts

Got to admit, I'm not that fussed. I've got my name down for a review code (the notion of reviewing something like a Destiny expansion is hilarious) but if I don't get that I'm not sure I'll go in on it. I'll have to see how the FOMO is nearer the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hey just coming back to this after a couple of years and a bit surprised about how much things have changed. it will take me a while to get back up to speed and make sense of everything. for example, I noticed a bunch of women now work for bungie and one of them is "senior" designer? luckily everyone's still white. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Doctor Shark said:

I have Destiny 2 Dying Light on PC. If I want to play on Xbox now, do I have to buy everything again? Start everything from scratch? 

Yes and No.

 

You do not have to start everything from scratch. You need to buy any expansions you want to play in each platform, but your characters can be used on both if you turn on cross save. Season pass also is cross platform.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Hexx said:

Quick Q - they've not added any new final missions from season/story have they?

Last I did it was months ago and we'd found all the Techueyns "ready" to try to remove the worm

 

Nothing up to now. That could change tonight but I'm expecting a cutscene rather than a story mission. I think they've left it too late for the latter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Scruff said:

 

Nothing up to now. That could change tonight but I'm expecting a cutscene rather than a story mission. I think they've left it too late for the latter.

Wrong 😆

 

Nice little mission to end the season. I'm still missing the final radio message though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, pledge said:

Wrong 😆

 

Nice little mission to end the season. I'm still missing the final radio message though.

 

There's no prompt or indicator that it's available, you just have to go activate the terminal for it in the HELM (and wait for ages for the triumph to pop, in my case).

 

Was the final mission buggy for anyone else? First attempt, one of the tomb ships got stuck in a rock, softlocking it. Second attempt, the quest step didn't progress after the in final cutscene played in full. Third attempt joined me to one which was just starting the bit after the Blind Well, I skipped the cutscene (which TIL skipped it for everyone), we revived back into the final room for about half a second, then the quest step popped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nobuo's Organ said:

 

There's no prompt or indicator that it's available, you just have to go activate the terminal for it in the HELM (and wait for ages for the triumph to pop, in my case).

 

Was the final mission buggy for anyone else? First attempt, one of the tomb ships got stuck in a rock, softlocking it. Second attempt, the quest step didn't progress after the in final cutscene played in full. Third attempt joined me to one which was just starting the bit after the Blind Well, I skipped the cutscene (which TIL skipped it for everyone), we revived back into the final room for about half a second, then the quest step popped.

 

I think my problem is that I did the mission, but the quest didn't actually progress - even though I got the triumph. I tried loading into HELM multiple times before I realised it still said I'm on step 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I quite like where the story and setting is going for the next expansion and the like, but man Savathun isn't really all that cunning. I know they've sort of undercut this themselves by telling us all what was going to happen in Witch Queen, but still. It's not all that impressive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Uncle Mike changed the title to Destiny 2: Season of Plunder! Arrrrrc 3.0. Lightfall out 28/02/23

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.