Gorf King

Destiny 2 - Out Come The Big Guns (part deux, redux)

15 minutes ago, Mr Ben said:

Everyone should nab that shell from Tess anyway as it increases glimmer gains from everything - according to reddit its +25% rather than the usual 10% in addition to finding chests in any location. Pretty useful if you want to just farm for glimmer (which I always seem to be low on).

Yeah but does it look like a cat and meow when you summon it ?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hexx said:

Yeah but does it look like a cat and meow when you summon it ?

o/\o  I still haven't changed from my Nine Lives Shell since originally obtaining it :wub: 

Managed to grind out a bunch of hearts and get the fancy bow - some of the shaders make it look quite nice... :) 

12 hours ago, Mr Ben said:

Only one triumph off getting the Sugary Shell, and its the one where you have to play 22 games (I need to play 3 more matches). Been playing mostly on my Hunter using Shinobu's Vow for double Skip grenades, which is a dirty dirty way to play due to the ability regen speed - essentially have my grenade up all the time and can spam it when next to a team mate. Really fun way to play, feels a bit like Mayhem doubles. Shaxx cant say I didnt throw enough grenades thats for sure!

I hate you. Played a few games against people doing that and it's shit.

You can't get near the players to kill them cause the skip grenades hunt you down and kill you. 

TWAB

Trials not coming back for a few seasons (that makes it sound like at least 3 seasons, so maybe September?). Lots of pvp'ers not happy. Not a great move, considering the current state of comp.

Not much else in there really other than Iron Banner coming around again next week.

Season of the Drifter starts March 5th. Remember to turn in all completed bounties before that, as apparently they will be removed when the new season starts.