Gorf King

Destiny 2: Forsaken. No raid spoilers please.

8 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Bungie already warning people about potential queues on their social media...

I don't mind a little queue, as long as it's not on the scale of Tapirgate at Rise of Iron launch. I think it was the infinitely looping queue length that finally broke me after the first hour or so.

Hopefully, by the time fucking GWR actually send a train to my station and I get home, the queue will have subsided. I've never hated my job (or Nate's kids in sympathy) more.

• Upvote 1

I'm currently having my food while waiting on the patch "copying" anyway. Maybe I'll get in instantly afterwards as a result (who am I kidding?!?)

If anyone says that Nolan North is a good Cayde after the first mission, then I would offer to puncture their eardrums but they clearly wouldn't have any. He's fucking terrible.

• Upvote 2

My nephew was 3 when he first saw me playing Destiny. :)

As for Cayde - in the CGI bits North is fine; in-game he's awful. Sounds too similar to your ghost. It's distracting. 

• Upvote 1

Cayde was fine before Bungie started noticing the fan love and then the game got a bit "BUT CAYDE THO". His dramatic moments in this DLC's opening could be a script for a fanfic. ;) 

• Upvote 1