Destiny 2: 1337 Hun73r5

1 minute ago, Broker said:

I’m going to install and go look at the places they’re removing. Are there any places where the new pyramid things are visible? I haven’t played since Shadowkeep. 

Mercury, Mars, Titan and Io. You may have to move a bit to get a good look at the pyramids but they’re absolutely massive so shouldn’t be hard to see. Bungie skyboxes are legendary anyway but the ones there right now are spectacular.

I’m doing the evacuation quest line, can I not activate Savathun’s Song from the director? I did the Pyramidion that way but the only think I can access from the Titan map is part of an exotic quest I never finished. 

1 hour ago, Broker said:

I’m doing the evacuation quest line, can I not activate Savathun’s Song from the director? I did the Pyramidion that way but the only think I can access from the Titan map is part of an exotic quest I never finished. 

Have you still got the Thorn quest active? Chasm of Screams might be there instead of Savathun’s Song - I think you'd have to complete or abandon that first. Alternatively - see if Savathun’s Song comes up in the playlist rotation, or maybe access it via an invite to a fireteam?

1 hour ago, Qazimod said:

Have you still got the Thorn quest active? Chasm of Screams might be there instead of Savathun’s Song - I think you'd have to complete or abandon that first. Alternatively - see if Savathun’s Song comes up in the playlist rotation, or maybe access it via an invite to a fireteam?

It was Chasm of Screams. I did four playlist strikes without getting it so I just abandoned the Thorn quest :lol:

On 28/10/2020 at 19:32, moosegrinder said:

You're in the tower? For now go to the hanger and find Amanda Holliday. She has the legacy quests to get you going.

Took me ages to find this! Couldn't naviagte the menu system and walked away.

Brutal for noobs! Just started the single player campaign (I think?) and it's making more sense now.

Will all these menus and other stuff get explained at some point?

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Took me ages to find this! Couldn't naviagte the menu system and walked away.

Brutal for noobs! Just started the single player campaign (I think?) and it's making more sense now.

Will all these menus and other stuff get explained at some point?

At this point you're probably best off waiting till Tuesday for Beyond Light, they're restructuring the whole intro to the game.

Just a reminder that at midnight tonight, players will be kicked out of the game where they will then need to download a small update and then log back in again. This will likely be the live event that Luke Smith alluded to last week and I'm guessing is just all the planets blowing up or something in prep for tomorrow.

Then everyone gets kicked out again at 3am and the serves go down until 5pm tomorrow when we can all expect to sit in a queue for a couple of hours whilst we laugh at streamers. Preload should available to start for everyone some time overnight tonight. Think everyone needs to redownload the whole thing anyway so should give us enough time.

5 minutes ago, Broker said:

Which weapons will stop working tomorrow, or not be infusable, or however the weapon sunsetting works? Which little icons in the corner are ones I’m losing? Are exotics being sunsetted or will they be ok?

image.thumb.png.167731a94c92cde6ad3fc022b8052f61.png

and as for exotics yes, as far as I'm aware it's everything from those seasons ^

Don't think exotics are. 

Sunsetting affects the max power that items can be infused up to. So everything being sunset won't go higher than this seasons level of 1060. You can still use them in activities where power level doesn't matter though.

Basically everything will now have a year before it reaches max level, so anything a year or older that you have now will be sunset. Anything you got this season will say max power 1360 (or something like that).

• Gorf King changed the title to Destiny 2: 1337 Hun73r5