rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
RJames

Consolevania's back...

Why did Biglime ever fuck off from here?. Always remember him being a funny guy. Was it that he'd got bored of games, well if that's the case he's obviously into them again. Maybe he should pop back now and again.

"You've been pollen your plonker"

Absolutely loving having this back, guys. It's all been excellent so far, and well worth a fiver a month or whatever it is some of you idiots aren't paying. 

Conti is the absolute highlight, obvs. 

As a Radiohead obsessive, the intro to episode 8 gave me fucking chills. Apparently it's the first of a trilogy.

At an age when I'm realising that lots of my favourite TV shows were made by utter charlatans (hello Aaron Sorkin) it's nice to see something that looks back on the past and tries to grow, not just wank.

I've backed this for a few months, but have only managed one episode due to being in places with only sporadically decent internet.

I know it's been an intentional decision to prevent downloads, presumably for anti-piracy purposes, but any odds of providing backers with the option after the series finishes? 

Or does it not actually have an end?

If you inspect the <iframe> the videos are played in on Patreon, there's a <script> tag at the end which has some .mp4 URLs you can use to view the video directly and save it, or you can point something like youtube-dl at the Vimeo player URL.