Consolevania's back...

RJames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a Radiohead obsessive, the intro to episode 8 gave me fucking chills. Apparently it's the first of a trilogy.

At an age when I'm realising that lots of my favourite TV shows were made by utter charlatans (hello Aaron Sorkin) it's nice to see something that looks back on the past and tries to grow, not just wank.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've backed this for a few months, but have only managed one episode due to being in places with only sporadically decent internet.

I know it's been an intentional decision to prevent downloads, presumably for anti-piracy purposes, but any odds of providing backers with the option after the series finishes? 

Or does it not actually have an end?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, hope another bump isn't offensive. In addition to S04E01 on our Youtube there's now more Top 100 videos and S01 of consolevania. We'll keep filling the Youtube channel and obviously there's a year of new episodes on our Patreon if you'd like to support us - https://www.patreon.com/posts/archives-17263868 - Please understand.

Cheers ta cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Absolutely died at "Team Cuck *click*"

There's something so comforting about Consolevania. I don't know what it necessarily is, that magic ingredient. Maybe because it's basically the same as it was 14 years ago but without actually copying the old stuff at all. I think Rab and Ryan being pals again is part of it too. And that's it's always a celebration of this silly hobby.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...