rllmuk
The Mighty Ash

ARMS - Ninty's Fight Club

Ninjara scrubs vanquished in the final! An upset to be sure. Proud to have fought on the side of good for Min Min.

Where Arms goes from here, who knows? This cast of characters cannot be allowed to die. Apart from Ninjara, obviously.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, DC Lemon said:

Ninjara scrubs vanquished in the final! An upset to be sure. Proud to have fought on the side of good for Min Min.

Where Arms goes from here, who knows? This cast of characters cannot be allowed to die. Apart from Ninjara, obviously.

Please don’t tell me this was last Party Crash. :(

Oh well at least got to enjoy one.

46 minutes ago, Stanshall said:

Basically, you went on during a Party Crash which is one character versus another for that weekend. That explains why you saw lots of Min Min. 

As for the rest, the unlockable arms are random but you want them all for every character. As much as the characters are different to some degree, the major variable is the arms you're using. There's an enormous amount of depth and strategy when you combine these different variables.

It's one of the worst ever fighting games in terms of how it initially presents itself relative to what it really is. It seems to be an expansion on Wii Boxing, mashy, waggly, motion control living room laffs, but it's so so much deeper and more strategic than that. I got into it in a big way but as online thinned out, I gradually lost interest.

My advice would be to play online because the single player stuff is poorly balanced and cheap. Enjoy the dying embers of one of the true unsung heroes of the Switch. I really really hope they do a sequel but I suspect this will become a lost classic for future generations. 

It sold over 2M copies - and the character design is *amazing*.  I think we'll see more.

It also has the greatest theme tune of all time ever and ever amen.

• Upvote 4