ARMS - Ninty's Fight Club

GOD DAMN IT!

Thank you for the reminder, but I missed it because I was busy watching the BAFTA game awards. Golf Clash was not only nominated for best mobile game, it only bloody won! So tomorrow in work should be a really fun day. 

Next time, definitely../

• Upvote 2

Apologies for being such trash tier fodder btw. When it was 2v2 and my buddy died I just gave up lol. I know that's weak but I can't even win against 1 person let alone two! I'm having a lot of trouble just hitting people, either my punches completely miss their mark or I get Slapamandered before my arms even land. :(

New Update with the new dashboard is interesting. It’s got more tips, video guides and breakdowns of each fighter, plus  replays of top level tournaments for inspiration Fair play to Nintendo for the ongoing support this game gets.

I have band practice on a Thursday and don’t get back till 21:30 but I’ll jump on if anyone’s playing still. Up for an ARMS rumble anytime, I put my friend code in a previous post if anyone wants to add me

• 3 weeks later...

Holy shit. I totally forgot there was a Party Crash. I haven't touched this very much since our night the other week, that was one of my highlights with the game and it's not quite the same against randos. Jumping on for a bit now and then some Splatfest. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Twintelle V Ribbon Girl this weekend. 

I love this game more each time I play. Bouts are getting more intense and closer, and when you can read an opponent and counter effectively it feels great. I’m going to say it — this is way more fun than SFV. 

• Upvote 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Never a problem finding some great matches in lobbies during a Party Crash - there are loads playing.

I wonder how much I handicap myself though by only using joycon motion controls... In my eyes it's the only way to play!

I haven't really used Min Min much online. Can her midair sweep kick away more than one arm at once (is it like an area of effect)? And what does her dragon arm do?

4 hours ago, Let us measure said:

Never a problem finding some great matches in lobbies during a Party Crash - there are loads playing.

I wonder how much I handicap myself though by only using joycon motion controls... In my eyes it's the only way to play!

I haven't really used Min Min much online. Can her midair sweep kick away more than one arm at once (is it like an area of effect)? And what does her dragon arm do?

Dragon arm retains charge for three punches or until you take a hit, and yes, I'm pretty sure the spin kick deflects grabs and 1-2s.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just been earning Mechanica’s badges. I hate Springtron, although the ones I’ve been playing against in this Party Crash aren’t the usual level of annoyance.

IIRC there’s a One Hit Wonder and Big Arms quickfire double whammy scheduled for around 5pm if anyone wants to get to level 10 in super quick time.

I wish the gallery unlocks could be used as themes for Switch. That would get a few more playing...

• Upvote 5
  • 2 months later...