Super Mario Odyssey - ALL CAPS

Nespresso

I was playing both this and MK8D on the 77G1 last night. They both upscale marvelously and I doubt I'd get much of a benefit out of 4K resolution unless I was sitting at PC desk distance, as opposed to lounge distance.

Hopefully the next hardware comes with some DLSS capability so that they can make better use of graphical resources elsewhere.

• 3 months later...

I'm currently replaying this with the youngest daughter (5), she just loves to watch progress, and then potter in safe areas herself.

This game has astonishingly levels of creativity and craft, it's a perfect game.  Absolute masterpiece, I don't think Nintendo get enough credit for this one.

1 hour ago, meatbin said:

I'm currently replaying this with the youngest daughter (5), she just loves to watch progress, and then potter in safe areas herself.

This game has astonishingly levels of creativity and craft, it's a perfect game.  Absolute masterpiece, I don't think Nintendo get enough credit for this one.

Indeed it is a fantastic game! :) Absolutely loved it from start to finish and if I'm honest one of the best gaming experiences I've had from gaming for a long while. Just wish Nintendo could get more games like this out. I know games of this calibre take a while to make but we could do with another mainline Mario its coming up to 5 years since this was released!!!

Yeah my daughter (5 in November) absolutely loves it. She's now got Mario figures + Bowser's Castle toy and plays with them everyday. She's decided too that her birthday party is now going to be Mario themed and she'll dress as Peach, i have to be Bowser, and my brothers have to grow moustaches and be Mario & Luigi. Can't wait.