VN1X

Super Mario Odyssey - ALL CAPS

34 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Every time I see this trailer I'm filled with excitement. It's been so long since I've played a proper Mario game (haven't we all eh?). It will be perfect for the HOLIDAYS. 

Yay for the topic change! :wub::wub:

7 minutes ago, Napole0n said:

I doubt it'll be released on the 25th of December. This topic title is grossly misleading.

Also something with RRP.

I doubt it means the 25th specifically - the US use the term "Holidays" to refer to the Christmas Holidays, considering we have loads of "holidays" all throughout the year.

I don't think the title is grossly misleading.

It definitely won't release on December 25th.  "Holidays 2017" means around November-December.

So we could see a release date around Thanksgiving actually, just in time for Black Friday.

54 minutes ago, BruceBruce said:

It definitely won't release on December 25th.  "Holidays 2017" means around November-December.

So we could see a release date around Thanksgiving actually, just in time for Black Friday.

Dont know if trolling or just stupid

• Downvote 2

30 minutes ago, revlob said:

"Holidays 2017" means it comes out Thanksgiving but isn't delivered to deKay's house until Christmas day.

It'd be a cold, cold day in hell before I accept Thanksgiving as a real thing.

'Holidays' sounds so bloody American! I demand it's more British, what was the vote for anyway!

Vote Crimbo. Or Festive Season. Or Christmas Hols. Or just plain Christmas. Anything but Holiday!!

It's like all of Sonic fandoms minds with our endless whining for SA3 caused a mind laser beam to have bounced off SEGA HQ and land in Nintendo EAD's offices instead.

Even the opening, with the sewer cap, is eerily similar to SA of old. Never mind the fact Mario now knows how to Spin Dash.

And the town is literally named Station Square.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, NEG said:

Even the opening, with the sewer cap, is eerily similar to SA of old. Never mind the fact Mario now knows how to Spin Dash.

I don't think rolling down a hill is the same as Spin Dashing.

28 minutes ago, joffocakes said:

Sonic Adventure was terrible though so please never speak of it again.

You are terrible!

At Street Fighter!

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, g wings said:

I don't care about the city, this area/world/whatever  looks utterly beautiful.

Jesus so many low-res polys in that world. Look at that fucking apple, it's got the chunkiest curved surfaces I've ever seen! It looks like Kryten's head. This Switch has some serious graphical shortcomings. So undercooked.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sir shrew said:

I'd love a whole game like this. 

Yes, you just know that like Mario 64 all those years ago this is going to feel like a totally coherent, real, physical world. While not bothering to try to 'look' like one.

love it!

3 hours ago, DC07 said:

5 things you MAY have missed, including Bowser and Peach getting married.

Ian Higton's "I'm presenting a video" voice is like a radio DJ off of the 90s. I hope he doesn't talk like that all the time.

19 minutes ago, Eighthours said:

Ian Higton's "I'm presenting a video" voice is like a radio DJ off of the 90s. I hope he doesn't talk like that all the time.

He talks like that all the time. It's actually been dialled back a touch, when he first took over as editor or whatever it was full on pastiche worthy.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RubberJohnny said:

Camera zooms in on billboard, fills the centre of the screen

"You may have missed this"

iTAPckh.jpg

What does this poster say? Explorative versus non? I'd honestly put Galaxy 1 on the bottom as well, it was Galaxy 2 that was far more restrictive.

2 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

Mario running around New Donk City reminds me of the Simpsons when Homer ends up in the real world. 

Mario looks so fucked up in the realism world. Hope the entire section gets cut it doesn't look right at all.

• Upvote 2