rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Steely

FTL15 Sign Up - Final Call

Given the barren landscape we currently have in terms of 1v1 league, I was wondering if there is any interest in getting an FTL on the go?

If we do get this up and running, Wincho has abandoned his FTL post and gone over the Xbone, so I need a new supreme leader who essentially does all the work beyond setting things up. (Someone who enjoys spreadsheets and breaking legs.)

Please put your name down below, if there is enough interest I'll start putting the cogs into motion.

• Upvote 5

I'd love to but gaming time without interruption is tough at the mo so i'm on my single player games mainly.

I'm happy to break legs though.

• Upvote 1

I'd be well up for an FTL and for being supreme leader, that means I get a cracking team and get to pretend my kids went on random.org and injured everyone's best players right?

Steely

Al

Gooner

Jamin

Mardigan

Tom

Baz

Just the 7 chaps, so unless there is a big surge in interest, probably leave FTL on ice for a while longer!

I mentioned this to Steely the other night as well, we need to get another FTL going, we've got lots of new blood around the place now as well, let's go fuckers!

Fifa Transfer League, its where you get to play with a 4 star team vs Jamin and Steely with 2 star teams and they beat you and make you feel inadequate forever 

• Upvote 1