Forza Motorsport 7 - join the weekly time trial!

Yoshimax

Spent ages trying to figure out how to get two player split screen on this to work last night, before giving up and playing something else. This morning I go to play it by myself and spot Split-Screen is under the Single Player menu heading for some reason, rather than multiplayer. Nice and logical.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Boozy The Clown said:

Started the Honda Civic Endurance race on the Behemoth last night. 6 laps and the best part of an hour in and my car became uncontrollable. I soon worked out I'd left tyre damage on and my two fronts were 100% knackered. 

Top tip : switch tyre damage off for endurance racing.

I finished this race last night. Excellent stuff!

Is that the 125 Miles of Nürburgring one? I didn’t realise that was a multiclass event and totally nailed the first few corners to put myself in front, and then somehow kept the entire field behind me for four laps (took a lot of weaving on the long straight). It wasn’t until one finally slipped past and the position marker remained on 1 that I realised I’d spent 40 minutes fucking up everyone else’s race for no reason!

Currently 10 laps and 1hr40mins into the Civic Endurance race of 16. My eyes are burning, my legs are cramped, my hands are numb so I've stopped for a drink and a ciggie. Took me 6 laps to take the lead in my class at Pro difficulty with lots of woohoo moments involving inch perfect overtakes.

Hats off to real racing drivers who do this without a toilet break and suffering G forces at every turn.

Are the ghosts messed up for anyone else out there?

They never seem to load up in rivals for me, which is most unfortunate. I can only get one loaded by choosing a rival then viewing their recorded lap first.

Don't remember if this has been happening since before or after the Feb update?

The March update for Forza Motorsport 7 is here. With the upcoming start of the Forza Racing Championship 2018 Season, this update highlights Forza’s ongoing commitment to esports with the addition of two crucial features including our Spectate Ticker and Telemetry functionality. In addition, this update features a specific focus on one of the community’s favorite Forza features – the Livery Editor. We’ve got a number of fan-focused improvements to the Livery Editor designed to make the creative lives of painters better in the game. Finally, this update adds the cars of the March Car Pack to Forza Motorsport 7’s ever-growing list of 700+ vehicles. Welcome the 1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider, 1983 Jaguar #44 Group 44 XJR-5, 1988 Nissan #33 Bob Sharp Racing 300ZX, 1977 Brabham #8 Motor Racing Developments BT45B, 2017 Lincoln Continental, 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2, and the 2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else having problems getting the weekly credits from the Forza Hub?

For the last two Fridays, my gift of credits never materialised, just for Forza 7 - it did for Horizon, Horizon 2 and Horizon 3.

Just never got the message to download it.

It's a pain, because I need to save up for the 1.5 million car to enter the last championship.

1 hour ago, I say said:

Anyone else having problems getting the weekly credits from the Forza Hub?

For the last two Fridays, my gift of credits never materialised, just for Forza 7 - it did for Horizon, Horizon 2 and Horizon 3.

Just never got the message to download it.

It's a pain, because I need to save up for the 1.5 million car to enter the last championship.

IMG_1308.thumb.PNG.580cad6279384042daf09bedba2b298e.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, PeteBrant said:

It looks so cartoon like compared to GT Sport.

Agree not sure what it is... think the lighting is most of it... Still a great game though. Just managed to get it re-installed on my PC....

Do liveries that you download when buying a car also include any tuning somebody has done? I hardly ever bother grabbing custom liveries, but the last couple I grabbed also had changes to the base car and were frankly shit to drive. I grabbed a livery for a Civic and it handled really badly and had much smaller rims.

I changed to the standard colour car and it was much better to drive. Surely they aren't tied together?