IGNORED

The Lost City of Z

JohnC

Based on a true story about British explorer Percy Fawcett on a trip to find the mythical City of Z in Brazil in 1925. It's Amazon on the Amazon. Stars Charlie Hunnam, Robert Pattinson, Sienna Miller, and Tom Holland and directed by James Gray. 21 April 2017 in US.

He can even say stuff like 'got beef with the Mayans' and it actually mean something...(unless they were incas, aztecs or some other long-lost civilisation)!

"I'm going into the jungle to reach out to the Mayans. They've got beef with the aztecs and I'm gonna put a bullet in King Solomon. Then we're getting out of guns."

Yes, I know these are all different civilisations from different places (even continents!).

DON'T COME AT ME WITH YOUR LOGIC AND WELL REASONED, FACT-BASED ARGUMENTS!

• 9 months later...

Yeah, I paid money to see it in the cinema. Here's a copy and paste of what I wrote in the Movie Watchers Blog thread.

Robbie Colin gave this 5/5 and compared it to Herzog and Kubrick, I'm a big fan of his reviews so I went to see this tonight instead of watching the Ireland match. He must have been smoking crack when he wrote his review.

The Lost City of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ more like.

2/5