rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
mansizerooster

Maniacs of PSN/XBoxLive

Mate what you even doing talking shit in the Xbox forum? Getting all your little followers to neg me for stating how fucking stupid your opinion is? Fuck off back to the PS forums where you and your shit opinions belong. 

Context: He's a fucking cunt.

Who needs PSN/XBL. ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The fan mail on XBL has been disappointing lately. It might have something to do with comms bans for explicit language. 

Gone are the days of being told to die of cancer, unfortunately :(

I don't tend to get many, probably because I'm not actually a good enough player to cause people to rage.

This one I got in Overwatch made me laugh though, considering I was on defence and the entire point is defending a stationary point and he insisted on running head on into a turret again and again with no change of tactics.

JAn04Su.jpg

• Upvote 3

I spent about 12 hours playing Elder Scrolls online with some woman who talked in that East London gangsta sort of way. I think we teamed up when I went back into a dungeon I'd just complete with some other bloke to help her do the mission (impossible on your own), so I was in her good books, but everyone else we encountered just got torrents of abuse and death threats; "You fucking faggot elf. Is your cock pointy like your ears? Is it green? I'll find out when I cut it off and shove it down your throat". Good times.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Harsin said:

I don't tend to get many, probably because I'm not actually a good enough player to cause people to rage.

This one I got in Overwatch made me laugh though, considering I was on defence and the entire point is defending a stationary point and he insisted on running head on into a turret again and again with no change of tactics.

JAn04Su.jpg

The name, message and sad taco combo make that an entirely delightful message.

18 minutes ago, Chooch said:

Some guy beat me on Fifa by going 1 up then passed the ball about his back 4 for ages. I sent an arsey message about it. 

This is the result. 

I was expecting "I'm going to be best man at his wedding" at the end.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Chooch said:

Some guy beat me on Fifa by going 1 up then passed the ball about his back 4 for ages. I sent an arsey message about it. 

This is the result. 

Fucking hell, this must be a new record for when a thread about mentals brings one forth on the forum. Well done, @mansizerooster.

• Upvote 4

Remember the glory days of pre-party system Xbox Live, where being British and daring to open your mouth would result in a chorus of 'Ello 'Arry Potter, 'ave a cup of tea' from any Americans in the game, usually with names like [MLGPro]xXD3athR3ap3rXx.

• Upvote 9

14 minutes ago, Harsin said:

Remember the glory days of pre-party system Xbox Live, where being British and daring to open your mouth would result in a chorus of 'Ello 'Arry Potter, 'ave a cup of tea' from any Americans in the game, usually with names like [MLGPro]xXD3athR3ap3rXx.

I'm not seeing anything there that doesn't still apply.

• Upvote 1

After taking a break from Destiny for a month I fancied some Iron Banner last week. My second game back I was dumped onto the losing side half way through the game, and received this motivational message from someone on my team after we lost.

leLEh8F.png

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, Wallace said:

The fan mail on XBL has been disappointing lately. It might have something to do with comms bans for explicit language. 

Gone are the days of being told to die of cancer, unfortunately :(

The golden years are gone but there's still some gold:

IMG_5759.PNG

IMG_5760.PNG

IMG_5761.PNG

IMG_5762.PNG

• Upvote 2

I have very rarely gotten any abusive messages, but I did get a lovely voice message from a guy in New Jersey telling me how good I was at Bioshock 2's online mode. Probably the first and only time that'll ever happen.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Harsin said:

God, even with a whole party of 5 strong Glasgow accents and one Frenchman, my friends and I got that a lot in the heyday of MW1/2. They can't tell the difference I guess. When those games were so popular that it was quite easy to have a big enough party of friends to play full private matches.   Even worse when we often had, *gasp*, a girl in the team on MW2. 

I was wonderful at trolling those Americans though. I miss those days. 

I'm too average a player to attract any attention from such dicks these days. The only fps I am any good at is Battlefield 1 and people are more likely to be annoyed at their stupid team mates than enemies in that one.

• Upvote 1

MW1 was simply incredible for shit stirring and trash talking. I'll never forget someone shouting "fuck you, queer queerbag!" and the entire lobby crying with laughter. Glory days indeed. 

• Upvote 2

I only seem to get abusive messages when playing Halo Reach, not sure why but people seem to get riled up easily on that game. Had one once on Halo 5 playing Warzone Firefight, the chap died and I got on his Ghost which is bad form then proceeded to run him over after he started shooting at me which is apparently also bad form.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

I only seem to get abusive messages when playing Halo Reach, not sure why but people seem to get riled up easily on that game. Had one once on Halo 5 playing Warzone Firefight, the chap died and I got on his Ghost which is bad form then proceeded to run him over after he started shooting at me which is apparently also bad form.

You're 2 posts off 10,000.