IGNORED

The Last of Us Part 2 - Now updated for PS5 for at 60fps

Uzi

1 hour ago, Majora said:

GAME are selling new copies of this for £9.99 at the moment: https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/the-last-of-us-part-ii-1285539

You have to pay £4.99 delivery for no good reason but that's still significantly cheaper than you can get it anywhere else, even second hand.

Amazing. Was just starting to look around for a used copy of this as i'm close to the end of the original.

This'll no doubt be on PS+ as soon as I buy it.

On 26/05/2021 at 08:07, Majora said:

GAME are selling new copies of this for £9.99 at the moment: https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/the-last-of-us-part-ii-1285539

You have to pay £4.99 delivery for no good reason but that's still significantly cheaper than you can get it anywhere else, even second hand.

Tried to buy this about 4 times during today. Always get an error after payment. Tried paypal and card. Maybe sold out or something.

*edit

tried this morning and payment went through

Is TLOU2 as tense as TLOU?  It's taken me 8 years across 2 different versions of the game and 4 different consoles (PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, PS5) to get to the snowy bit, i always found it way too stressful to play, but i'm rattling through it now.

4 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Is TLOU2 as tense as TLOU?  It's taken me 8 years across 2 different versions of the game and 4 different consoles (PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, PS5) to get to the snowy bit, i always found it way too stressful to play, but i'm rattling through it now.

More so if anything. It’s an amazing game though, so definitely play it.

5 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Not just me then! I can only manage 20 min sessions. It's so intense. I feel a little better now the girl joined me, but she keeps getting in the way and gets me spotted.

54 minutes ago, Totoro said:

I feel a little better now the girl joined me, but she keeps getting in the way and gets me spotted.

The enemies cannot see Ellie, so don't worry about coming out of cover because of her actions.

1 hour ago, Waggo said:

You guys are probably going to struggle with TLOU2 then.  It is out and out brilliant, but also extremely tense and grim.  Far more so than the first IMO.

It’s in the post. I’ll get through both. Even though it’s stressful I’m actually loving it, a real masterpiece even now.

3 hours ago, gooner4life said:

Lol. Dude, LoU Part II is the single most harrowing, tense, brutal and emotionally exhausting experience in gaming history. It'll put you through the ringer and then some. It's the best game I've ever played but I genuinely think it scarred me for life.

That shouldn't put you off at all though and if you liked the first game then you absolutely must play the second. It's a masterpiece and in its chosen genre is streets ahead of anything else out there in so many ways.

21 hours ago, pinholestar said:

LoU Part II is the single most harrowing, tense, brutal and emotionally exhausting experience in gaming history.

I would agree with this up till a month ago. But then I got Returnal. 

5 months after buying this I’ve finally gotten round to playing this. I think because I loved the first one so much I was afraid to play this one tbh

just left the Dome. Not much game so far, but I treat the series more like a tv show I control now and then rather than a game game

Conclusion at the lodge was heartbreaking and hit me out of nowhere

Finished the original and DLC the other day. Actually still feel guilty for what I did to those in that last room. I actually tried reloading to do it again but it wouldn't let me. What a game!

Hour or so into part 2 now. 

I'm still a little way in to Seattle Day 1 but haven't been back as each time I think of playing I just don't want the stress/bleakness after a knackering day. Which is amazing one way but also a bit rubbish! 

Might just have to start something else in meantime on the ps5 (I never do that). 

I heard the other day that Uncharted 4 is going to PC and it made me think that maybe that’s why there is a rumoured “remake” 

I guess they will tart the original up and release it on pc followed by part 2 once they have the engine stuff all sorted.