IGNORED

PSX 2016 - Saturday 6pm

gospvg

1 minute ago, Bojangle said:

The stuff they showed for it during that inspired confidence in you? The complete silence on sales since launch still inspires confidence?

The games looked decent yeah, iv no idea about sales.

Just now, PeteBrant said:

Surely you must know that showing something on screen versus experiencing in VR is akin to someone describing a Star Wars scene to you versus watching. 

The montage was dire. Wii level waggle gameplay shovelware shit that people would have instantly dismissed during the Wii generation.

Just now, Bojangle said:

The montage was dire. Wii level waggle gameplay shovelware shit that people would have instantly dismissed during the Wii generation.

But it's not on wii . It's in VR. You cannot

judge anything from a 2 min montage on a  2D display .

Just now, Benny said:

If Batman VR was a Wii game it would be short and shit. On PSVR it's one of the most mind blowing gaming experiences I've had this decade.

Yup. It's barely a game . As a game it's rubbish . As an experience it's stupendous .

16 minutes ago, angel said:

Kidding me?, TLOU 2..day one.

I loved it and I'll be there day one as well but it's really not a game which is in need of a sequel and if they have to return to the universe I'd prefer it was with new characters. 

The trailer was superb, though. 

Regardless of what people think the individual games on VR, the fact that they dedicated more time to Knack 2 than the entirety of their new platform doesn't exactly make me feel Sony are going to be busting a gut supporting it. I just get the impression it's on the fast track to Vitaville.

4 minutes ago, PeteBrant said:

But it's not on wii . It's in VR. You cannot

judge anything from a 2 min montage on a  2D display .

I really dislike this tendency with VR to people being completely unable to criticise it until they've played it. Of course I can say something mechanically looks like garbage from a video. Batman looks good in 2D footage because it conveys the experience and what you're doing during that experience. The montage just looked like really dull gameplay which people will accept because of "THE EXPERIENCE THO!"

1 minute ago, Minion said:

No From / Bloodborne announcement. Well fuck you too Sony. 

Indeed! I was hoping for at least a new Tenchu :( And Demon's Souls HD as a bonus. Still: fucking Yakuza!

Yakuza 0! Yakuza: Kiwami! Yakuza 6! OMG I need a bigger smiley for this one:

91madl.jpg