PSX 2016 - Saturday 6pm

gospvg

4 minutes ago, Punished Smitty said:

Urrgh, Christ. Now I have to hear more about how mass-murderer and psycho Joel is actually a hero, because aww his daughter. 

Surely

Spoiler

nobody thinks Joel is the hero given the ending?

4 minutes ago, Punished Smitty said:

Urrgh, Christ. Now I have to hear more about how mass-murderer and psycho Joel is actually a hero, because aww his daughter. 

Dunno if I have ever heard anyone describe Joel as a hero

3 minutes ago, Radish said:

Surely

Hide contents

nobody thinks Joel is the hero given the ending?

Spoiler

Sorry to disappoint you but a number of people here do think Joel is a hero, and it's based on paternalistic nonsense. I found those posts extremely creepy. 

Marvel versus Capcom Infinite is the highlight for me; can't wait to see more. Really happy about the ports of UMvC3, Garou and Windjammers; the more of my favourite multiplayer games make it across the better.

I was hoping that One More Thing announcement was gonna be Ridge Racer but I guess I can't have everything.

3 minutes ago, joffocakes said:

Marvel versus Capcom Infinite is the highlight for me; can't wait to see more. Really happy about the ports of UMvC3, Garou and Windjammers; the more of my favourite multiplayer games make it across the better.

Yeah, with Garou and WIndjammers they're giving us two of the best local multiplayer games ever made to play on our PS4s. This is a good thing

Edit: with online functionality of course, but that's definitely not the best way to play these games. Get some friends, get a couch, invite them over and get some beer. Gaming bliss with these titles

7 minutes ago, PeteBrant said:

Dunno if I have ever heard anyone describe Joel as a hero

Spoiler

Some people defended his actions and were warm towards him, talked of him as if he were a hero. 

Talk about misunderstanding the whole point of the game about losing your humanity. Bizarre. Worst part was posters backing him because they've got a daughter. Excruciating. 

But I guess some people responding that way proves the games point, which is why it is good art. 

Just now, Punished Smitty said:

Some people defended his actions and were warm towards him, talked of him as if he were a hero. 

Reveal hidden contents

Talk about misunderstanding the whole point of the game about losing your humanity. Bizarre. Worst part was posters backing him because they've got a daughter. Excruciating. 

But I guess some people responding that way proves the games point, which is why it is good art. 

I consider him heroic, the fireflies were a bunch of dicks.

8 minutes ago, Harsin said:

That brief 2 minute reel of Wii level looking games didn't exactly inspire confidence in the future of PSVR.

It's already dead at this point, the VR segment was dire. Even the crowd who would whoop at the tiniest thing could barely muster any excitement during the VR part. It seemed like the Vita actually got more new titles announced for it than PSVR did.

2 minutes ago, englishbob said:

lots of good stuff to try out and download

the only downside is trying to find the stuff on the PS store. I swear it gets worse every time i use it, such a shitty mess

They advertised a bunch of discounts during the game awards but i never saw them.

2 minutes ago, Bojangle said:

It's already dead at this point, the VR segment was dire. Even the crowd who would whoop at the tiniest thing could barely muster any excitement during the VR part. It seemed like the Vita actually got more new titles announced for it than PSVR did.

Surely you must know that showing something on screen versus experiencing in VR is akin to someone describing a Star Wars scene to you versus watching.