IGNORED

Hellhunter - top-down modern-day witcher-style ghost-busting

Wroth

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/686144604/hellhunter

I've just backed this on kickstarter after seeing the following gif

EnormousGratefulBichonfrise-size_restric

From the looks of the trailer it seems to involve a Witcher 3 style game loop of investigating clues to discover what type of creature you're hunting, and then picking the right weapon/strategy to get rid of it.

It looks unlikely that it'll meet its goal at this point, but I figured it was worth telling people about as it looks fucking superb!

Yeah I rarely ever kickstart anymore. I thought I was safe in only backing big teams, but even those have failed to really deliver in my eyes (Broken age, Godus and Mighty No 9 come to mind).

It's definitely a risk, but to me this seems to be worth supporting if only in principle.

He's shining his torch at the floor, looking in a different direction and then aiming his gun in a different direction again. Terrible hunting form.

Also, if you can just take out a ghost by sticking a cap in its ass, the the Ghostbusters were going to waaaay too much effort.