rllmuk
Hexx

The Good Place

I have binged this the past couple of weeks, didn’t know I had caught up with a weekly show airing now! I also didn’t know it was Parks and Rec people behind it, one of my faves that and this is good fun too - it’s just good fun with some strong leads and generally well written.

Wasn’t really sure where they were going with the finale until 

The very last moment when the note was revealed and I blubbed like a good ‘un

• Upvote 2

3 episodes left. Got to admit, I'll be sorry to see it go. It hasn't always been the best or funniest show, but it's always been imaginative. 

2 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

3 episodes left. Got to admit, I'll be sorry to see it go. It hasn't always been the best or funniest show, but it's always been imaginative. 

I think that best sums up how I feel. It’s never equalled the heights of S1, but I do admire the writing and the fundamental issues of being, well, human, that it addresses in a light but considered way.