rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Gizamaluke

World of Final Fantasy

Ahh I didn't get that ending 

I must say though I thoroughly enjoyed the game the character's and the world and I love games even more if it can get me about 50 hours of enjoyment without too much grinding 

If anyone is a fan of final fantasy you should definitely play this game 

• Upvote 1

This is about £15 on the Switch at the moment, and I’m a sucker for cute JRPGs. Seems pretty nice so far ^_^

But wow, Tama is the-annoying, right?

• Upvote 1

This is far better than I ever expected it to be. I’ve just reached the bit where you choose which boss to fight, and as sickeningly sweet as their dialogue and voice acting is, I’m finding it incredibly charming.

A couple of questions:

What’s the point in using the small stack as opposed to the large stack? I’ve gone with the large stack so I can use two mirages at a time, but I still have the option of using one. Is it just asthetics?

I’m finding making a stack quite fiddly. As in, seeing what the combined abilities, strengths and weaknesses are before I pick a mirage. Am I doing it wrong?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Paulando said:

This is far better than I ever expected it to be. I’ve just reached the bit where you choose which boss to fight, and as sickeningly sweet as their dialogue and voice acting is, I’m finding it incredibly charming.

A couple of questions:

What’s the point in using the small stack as opposed to the large stack? I’ve gone with the large stack so I can use two mirages at a time, but I still have the option of using one. Is it just asthetics?

I’m finding making a stack quite fiddly. As in, seeing what the combined abilities, strengths and weaknesses are before I pick a mirage. Am I doing it wrong?

I'm in the exact same place, just chose which of the three bosses to fight. This is my first final fantasy game ever and I'm really enjoying it so far.

I was wondering the same about why I would choose a small stack over a large stack at the moment as my large teams are more powerful, but I'm assuming that there'll be larger mirages to catch later on to add to the bottom of the small stack to make them more powerful?