rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
U-1

RLLMUK Driveclub VR Time Trial League - Season 1

RLLMUK Driveclub VR Time Trial League: Season 1

Okay all sick buckets at the ready it Driveclub VR Time Trial time!

Format will be identical to the standard edition events. Will run a weekly time trial each week for the next 5 weeks (will extend to 10 if we have the interest). Weekly leaderboard will be updated as we go with the objective of someone beating Spatular (assuming he has VR that is). Lots of new tracks to try so should be a good test for everyone.

This weeks event has already been created but need to know who wants to take part. Register interest in this thread (along witn your PSN ID and I'll fire over an invite when I get chance).

Happy VR time trialing! 

RLLMUK Driveclub VR Time Trial League: Week 1

Week1 pic.jpg

Car Class: Sport
Car: Audi RS 5 Coupe
Event Type: Time Trial

Handling: Normal
Duration: 7 Days (expired 29/10/16 19:00)

• Upvote 5

Sorry guys bad timing on my part for kicking this off last weekend as Halloween has totally got in the way of things. 

Will try and and post the results and next event over next few days and then hopefully settle into a routine.

Will ensure everyone is included in the next one. 

There's only brake assist which is in gameplay settings, I think. 

Great time this week Pete, well done! A reasonable turnout too considering how dead DCVR feels. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, PDogg said:

There's only brake assist which is in gameplay settings, I think. 

Great time this week Pete, well done! A reasonable turnout too considering how dead DCVR feels. 

I nearly leapt out the chair when I saw I had broken 56 seconds . I didn't think I was gonna get to your time . I was just trying to get into second place . Then on one lap I absolutely nailed the tricky double left before the tight right-left at the end of the lap. 

• Upvote 1

Guys.. really sorry but these events are proving a bit of a monumental pain in the arse to setup and manage in VR. Not helped that the headset has to be worn at all times, keep getting server error messages and taking screenshots is a nightmare.

Given that the new tracks are now out in the "vanilla" game I'm thinking of reverting back to a time trial tournament in that instead.

Really sorry to mess everyone around. Cheer to those that took part last week. Results were:

1st - PeteBrant

2nd - Pdogg

3rd - spatular

4th - Eukdazs

5th - Danster

6th - Geldra

7th - U1

8th - SeanR

I have just sent out another VR event for everyone just as a bit of fun, but I won't be collating results into a leaderboard. 

Will setup a new thread for the non-VR timetrails at the weekend.

• Upvote 4