Red Dead Redemption 2 - Single Player, NO SPOILERS. HDR fix out now!

33 minutes ago, stefcha said:

He just wants to know if it'll break his current setup. It won't, he'll just have another account on his machine (an Indonesian one, for the Indonesian purchase) and he'll be able to play the game on his main account. Whether that game purchased on the Indonesian account will be shareable with someone else as well ... no idea. 

The friend who usually share games with me isn't bothered about this (we split digital purchases 50% if we both want something) so it's fine if only my account can play it. 

It's more that I think his account is main on mine, and my account is the main on his. I was wondering if making the Indonesian one the main on mine would mess things up. 

3 minutes ago, Parksey said:

The friend who usually share games with me isn't bothered about this (we split digital purchases 50% if we both want something) so it's fine if only my account can play it. 

It's more that I think his account is main on mine, and my account is the main on his. I was wondering if making the Indonesian one the main on mine would mess things up. 

An account can have one primary PS4 set, but a PS4 can have multiple primary accounts on it. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Mine has been installed and updated to that day one 1.02 patch on PS4 since Monday. At midnight tonight I can play the game straight away. 

I'm not going to be around to collect my pre order form Smyths so decided to just go digitally and this is good to know.

Talk about drivel - i thought there would be more talk about the game seeing as though the reviews have dropped.

As usual its filled with the usual preorder bullshit and people discussing primary PS4's and that. 

A forum full of grown men :facepalm:

I'd like to personally thank everyone for letting us know how their delivery status' is going. We all really appreciate it...... jesus wept 

Just now, cohen205 said:

Talk about drivel - i thought there would be more talk about the game seeing as though the reviews have dropped.

As usual its filled with the usual preorder bullshit and people discussing primary PS4's and that. 

A game none of us have played yet :unsure:

1 minute ago, cohen205 said:

No need to be such a child about it.

8 minutes ago, cohen205 said:

I'd like to personally thank everyone for letting us know how their delivery status' is going. We all really appreciate it...... jesus wept 

oooh big man 

someone didn't get the sign off from the wife to sit and play a videogame all weekend!

2 minutes ago, cohen205 said:

Does anyone actually care about other people's pre-order status though? Really?

Cant their just be one massive pre-order status thread for every game, to stop all this boring guff?

No-one has the game yet...

...so the thread is just people talking about their pre-order. 

Which is always met with someone complaining about people just talking about their pre-orders. 

Literally like this since the internet was invented. 

2 minutes ago, BadgerFarmer said:

Let us know if you come up with anything.

Well some discussion over the points the reviews make? Amazing world, but gameplay doesnt match up? Marston being better than Morgan? I dont know, anything other than "im going to lassoo my postie if he aint here by 7.30am".

Instead of whinging about it over and over, why not make an effort and generate some of this discussion you crave?  All take no give, pull your socks up and have at it! Thing is, there's not a lot you can say other than "I wonder if they're right or not" until it's played. 

1 minute ago, cohen205 said:

Well im glad i can be part of the usual RLLMUK boring preorder thread then.

Yeah it's the way it goes. 

Then people talk about how much they're enjoying the game... and those posters often move on. 

Then it's endless nitpicking about superfluous stuff for months and months. 

I'm off out this evening but daren't get too pissed lest I am unfit to play through the opening cut scene stuff when I get in. I'll be falling asleep by the time it opens up properly and I'll have to go to bed and will end up shattered tomorrow and anhedonic through tiredness plus buyer's remorse plus SELLER'S remorse for getting rid of my One X.

This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal.