rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Single Player, NO SPOILERS. HDR fix out now!

19 minutes ago, BruceBruce said:

Maybe it's both a sequel and a remaster.. if RDR2 is coming to PC it makes sense to remaster the first one as it was console exclusive.

That would be a dream

Depending on how complex the work needed to get it running on PCs and current consoles is, it could be a cheap form of marketing, sort of like how HBO hold off their boxset releases until the next season is about to air.

It'll be called Red Dead Revenant, it'll be set in Dakota and Nebraska, and the main character will get mauled by a bear and left for dead at the beginning, triggering a tale of revenge.

Then the Housers will come out and say they are never influenced by popular culture.

1 hour ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Done. 

Oh no what have you done, it's more wrong than before!

1 hour ago, rafaqat said:

Surely it's Red Dead 3 or Read Dead Redemption 2.

This :quote:  Do these people even Red Dead

Edit:  and of those two,  Red Dead Redemption 2 is more likely. Who cares about Revolver.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jon said:

It'll be called Red Dead Revenant, it'll be set in Dakota and Nebraska, and the main character will get mauled by a bear and left for dead at the beginning, triggering a tale of revenge.

Then the Housers will come out and say they are never influenced by popular culture.

then Gentle Ben will start a lawsuit based on deformation of character

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Benny said:

I was all set to give Mr Do an ear bashing for posting fanciful, pie-in-the-eye speculative nonsense, then I was more like:

Reveal hidden contents

guy-opening-door.gif

I've always wondered what Arctic Monkeys vid this is from. I was SHOCKED to discover that it's in fact NOT Alex Turner at all! Fucking hell mate, WHAT?!!

I was all like

Spoiler

guy-opening-door.gif

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mr Do 71 said:

We'll know the title soon enough, hopefully.

Dont forget to put a PC tag on the thread.  It's a given this will not be console exclusive.

I still call it Red Dead Revolution in my head, think that was the rumour a while back.

I enjoyed Revolver for what it was (GUN was better) and thought Redemption was fucking great, thing is, I missed out on the whole Posse/Online aspect of it for various reasons so if they do this to the levels of GTA V I'll be straight in there with both spurred boots on! :hat: