rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Moostapha

6th Gen. Muk Raiding - Raiding when we can be arsed

Having given up on this for the last few months if I was to come back and restart a new character what is Draenor looking like these days? Not looking for a raid spot or owt at the moment just want to see how active the community is for the levelling of a fresh new character from 0? :)

Dungeons and Raids
(All dungeon and raid hotfixes will take effect with realm restarts in each region.)

Trial of Valor

Odyn

Reduced the damage of Shatter by 25% on all difficulties.

Reduced the damage of Stormforged Spear's tank hit by 25% on all difficulties.

Reduced Odyn's health by 10% on all difficulties.

Reduced Hyrja and Hymdall's health by 20% on all difficulties.

Hymdall and Hyrja now once again leave the arena at 85% on Heroic difficulty during Stage 2. 

Guarm

Reduced Health by 10% on all difficulties.

Reduced damage dealt by Headlong Charge by 10% on all difficulties. This change does not apply to Trample.

Reduced damage dealt by Flame Lick on impact on Mythic difficulty by 5%. 

Helya

Reduced the health of several enemies in the Helya encounter in Trial of Valor on all difficulties.

Reduced the number of Taint of the Sea debuffs applied to players on Mythic difficulty by 1.

Reduced the damage of Tainted Explosion on all difficulties. 

I wont be about tonight sadly

Maybe best to go for Nighthold - or try Tuesday to get what we can through back into raiding for a light laugh until Moo shouts at everyone for messing up :D

I've let my subscription expire at the moment, game was just taking up too much of my time and had a busy Xmas so no time to play. Thought I'd let you all know in case you wondered why I vanished in thin air.

So then

Hexx/Tynon

Moo

Tree

Jera

Fin

Nathan

Sav

Libitina

Clevesy

Taq

That's it assuming Ceol/Estiban (sorry forget the Shaman's name are gone)

We're now failing to raid more often than raiding - even with new content. We also tend to get to 8 and then only see a person or two are short.

Thoughts?

As i said Sunday night, I think its fair to say that unless the moons align perfectly we will have to pug to get a full raid together.

This in itself opens a whole host of problems; due to us not being at a stag where we know all the fights we are likely to get a high throughput of pugs as people don't have the patience to do things the old fashion way and learn fights with us (they will expect 1/2 shot kills) and therefore will likely keep leaving like last time and we will have to find a new pug and explain our own tactics over and over and over again. Similarly we are not in the current situation where we can carry people whom don't pull there weight (such as the healer the other week that gave tree a heart attack).

All things said and done, to pug will mean a lot of time and patience which I know a lot of us simply don't have.

An alternative to this would be to actively recruit new members to the guild and raiding team, however again this will require a lot of time and effort (which I don't think anyone has) to achieve. 

I know this goes nowhere to actually start to solve the problem and is probably just stating the obvious, but I honestly can't think of any way forward at this stage and I sure its not just myself whom is starting to find logging on just to see if enough people have logged on pull a raid together. Like many others, my time for gaming is becoming more and more limited and wasting an hour logging in to WoW two nights a week to get myself prepared for a raid that rarely happens is starting to get old and frankly not worth it.

Moo tried recruiting pre-Legion - pretty much no luck. I think the only chance is to find someone to combine with...

It might be worth checking days again - see if the current 10 think any other day is better than what we picked when there's a larger group (e.g. Sav's near always gone on Tues)

Also despite flex going back to sign ups so we can plan in advance rather than hanging about at 8 and seeing who turns up

Daughter has chicken pox this week.  Was hoping it had cleared up by tonight but no luck.  We need to give over the spare room with the computer in to a much needed in-law for the night so I won't be able to raid.  Sorry guys!

Things are indeed not looking rosy.  I don't have the time and energy to devote to recruiting and I don't typically enjoy pug raids.  I  am open to ideas as to how we can move forward, if we can!

Oki doki - think they might end it for tonight (unless Ceol etc turn up but not sure we'll see them again :P)

Hope the minion feels better (and you don't catch it)

Maybe - at least a Muk Raider finder group  in a few weeks? :P

I might gold sub and pootle about the campaign to see what I've missed.

On 2017-6-22 at 17:42, weeksjh said:

Tomb of Sageras is now open. Is there any interest in doing a Muk raid sometime?

Always up for it- though (whispers quietly) I play alliance.... and need a bit of gearing before I'd be ready.

If some of you are still up for raiding I've got room in my team on Earthen Ring.

We raid Thursdays and Sundays. 8-12ST. Shoot me a PM if you can make both days. 

We've cleared Normal ToS a couple of times and are about three bosses in on heroic.

On 01/07/2017 at 14:51, yashiro said:

If some of you are still up for raiding I've got room in my team on Earthen Ring.

We raid Thursdays and Sundays. 8-12ST. Shoot me a PM if you can make both days. 

We've cleared Normal ToS a couple of times and are about three bosses in on heroic.

PM'd