rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Moostapha

6th Gen. Muk Raiding - Raiding when we can be arsed

Hello!

Jon is still drunk/recovering from drink/kicking his power supply unit/on an extended mission for MI6 (delete as appropriate) which means we get to fiddle with the raid schedules!

We'll be raiding on the following schedule:

Sunday & Tuesdays starting at 8.00pm

Expectations are to raid twice a week still, and for raids to last three hours.  Any less than this and we really don't progress at a rate people are happy with.  That means if we start at an earlier time, we can finish at an earlier time.

First up is the Emerald Dream.  I have mocked up a screenshot using my amazing Photoshop skills of a typical raid night for those that have not raided with us before:

raidpic.jpg

• Upvote 3

OK so after carefully analysing the data and ignoring the bits which aren't convenient for me - it looks like our new raid nights ar:

Sunday & Tuesdays starting at 8.00pm

Finish times will be 11pm

We'll try to get a raid going tonight if there are enough people available and on (short notice obviously so if it doesn't go to plan we'll split out into Mythic groups).  

As it happens, next Tuesday is open evening at my school and Tree isn't available the following Sunday, but we'll still plough forward.

So, before logging off last night, I needed to check why my damage was quite low. I knew I had only stuck 13 points in it (Been focusing mainly on prot).

Then I looked at my weapon's ilvl....

Will, erm, get some relics in it for next time, haha.

You're the worst.

I think I'll be a Tuesday darling this time, as Sundays are booked for super cool hip stuff for a while now.

Edit - Wait a minute 736...aren't they 750 minimum? Where you even using an artifact? The worst.

Hey all,

Not going to be able to tank/raid tonight. My PC have developed a faulty SSD, which is crashing me on a roughly twenty minute - half hour basis. Which while fine for questing, is completely out of the question for when others are relying on me to not waste their time!

Good times last night.  Cenarius is frantic but good fun, glad we managed to get him down in what was fairly short order compared to how many tries we seemed to put in on the stupid spider.

Just an FYI in case there's any complaints of lateness - Getting on for 8pm is very rarely possible for me but hopefully if/when I do get online during a raid night I can continue to join you.

• Upvote 1

Yeah was brilliant fun, really getting into healing on Folklore now, that Cenarius fight was quite easy in the end, it's one of those that you just need to bide your time and trundle thru. Think the spider will get easier, it's just so hectic. 

Yes really good last night, I think we'll do Xavius or sure on Tuesday. Anyone else who was a bit confused by that fight, and I sure was, i would advise looking it up or reading the tactics, makes a lot more sense to me now, couple of things...

Fight seems to revolve around not being in the dream and avoiding mechanics or being in the dream and absorbing them, I was assuming that only one person went into the dream but it's half the raid! and the effects are super subtle (apart from the giant things on the floor, but you always have those) and I could of done with a giant DBM message going YOU ARE IN THE DREAM IDIOT!

Anyway, seems if you are in the dream you should go ape and burn all your mana/cooldowns as you get it all back when you come out, apart from Bloodlust. Also it's good for the dispelling to be done by the person in the dream as it builds up their meter. Any Mana issues should be solved by blasting cooldowns while in the dream as you get it all back at the end.

All that made it much more clear for me, which is why I reckon we'll do it on Tuesday.