rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Baring

Rise Of Iron 10pm raid group(s) - super subs always needed, pop your name down.

On 16/09/2016 at 17:51, Capp said:

In my neglect of Destiny it would appear to have not done my moments of triumph...anyone fancy helping me out on a Challenge of the Elders?

I can help out mate, wanna go tonight?

Strikes are definitely the best way to get raid ready for Friday. 

Blue gear drops at bosses at 2-4 points higher than your current LL. Much better than relying on engrams. 

Might want to get yourself into CoE too. Packages dropping up to 365. 

Friday fast approaching, can't wait to see what it's like. :)

Reckon we'll need at least 350, probably 355 on average to make any headway. 

Side note, however we end up doing teams, I have no interest in being in a team with people who are likely to look stuff up on Google / watch videos about the raid. There is nothing worse than knowing someone in the team knows what to do next, I want to go in blind, and stay blind until we get it done. 

• Upvote 1

Blind all the way and it doesn't matter on our LL don't worry about it this week as long as your not 310 still lol

Let's just go learn some mechanics. 

10pm Friday can't wait :D

35 minutes ago, Capp said:

I'm starting to get concerned that I will not make it to 350...

It does seem a bit long. I'm saving some marks to buy some armour but my weapons are lacking and they cost 150. Might be worth ranking up your faction with motes of light, doesn't cost much.

350 - just buy stuff from the vendors. When you run out of marks, scrap a load of old legendary gear you aren't using to get some more marks, then buy other items you need at 350. Do this as much as you can then start decrypting any engrams on you. Should easily get you over 350. Its the bit after that that seems to be a bit slow going right now! 

Can't wait for the raid!  Had great fun on this last night just doing some of the forge stuff and strikes.  What a difference it makes when the content is difficult again.

I'm only up to 345 light but hopefully I can get to 350 at least later on.  Blues not decrypting above 340 is bizarre when the dropped blues go higher - really annoying to have the postmaster still fill with unhelpful tat. Especially now greens are going there too.

15 minutes ago, Marmite said:

350 - just buy stuff from the vendors. When you run out of marks, scrap a load of old legendary gear you aren't using to get some more marks, then buy other items you need at 350. Do this as much as you can then start decrypting any engrams on you. Should easily get you over 350. Its the bit after that that seems to be a bit slow going right now! 

I did that, had 150 marks for 2 x 75 items (boots n armour) dismantled my whole vault for another 150 marks got gloves and ghost. Now i need 3 weapons, helmet and artifact. All totalling about 600+ marks. i can't make that in a few days.

I'm 346 so hopefully get enough for a new helmet tonight and get up to 348 ish. Perhaps strikes will be kind also.

I went from 341 to 348 in around three hours, so I can't see any reason why you couldn't do 346 to 350 odd.

We did Archon's Forge for a bit, then a couple of Heroic Strikes & that along with levelling factions, etc did the trick.

Saving my 8 exotic engrams for when the progress slows down & if blues start dropping higher than 340 again after a point, I might stash a few of those away as well.

I've only bought a ghost & grabbed one of the 'special' artefacts from the Iron Lords at 350, rest has been drops.

I'll have a few hours tonight so i should make 350. 

The strikes last night were so fun with Bertie and Moose, proper hairy moments on the bosses and a really good challenge. 

On 06/09/2016 at 09:27, Baring said:

The time is near.

Prob best to get some groups going so we are ready. It looks like you'll need to be 330+ for this one. 

Jot your name down if you can make near enough every night from 10 for at least a couple of weeks.

Group 1:

1) Baring 

2) Moose (kartle)

3) Bertie (only until Fri night - away 1st weekend)

4) Finite

5) Marmite 

6) Weavus 

Group 2:

1) Phorce

2) Lim

3) Capp

4) Jerec 

5) minibars 

6) fury 

Just an early heads up, minibradz won't be able to join us tonight, but I'll still be there and he is still keen to be a regular part of the raiding. 

I've got a couple of hours tonight before we start so at a stretch I might make it to 350.  We shall see.  

In other news I won't be able to do tomorrow (sat) night. Apologies, but something last minute cropped up.  Sunday should be fine though...

I'll be 354 all being well, just need a pesky artefact to drop above 350. 

If if we all add our names & levels to the post, as well as availability over the next few days, we can get a good idea of where we are. 

Not sure how well it'll work if someone can't make tonight, as whoever we get instead should probably stick with us?

ph0rce : 354 : 10pm every night apart from next Thursday

Just a thought, perhaps we should all dig out Red Death ( assuming you have it ) & level it appropriately. 

The enemies are numerous but not so tricky to kill so I reckon that would help massively with surviving when things get hectic.