Baring

Rise Of Iron 10pm raid group(s) - super subs always needed, pop your name down.

The time is near.

Prob best to get some groups going so we are ready. It looks like you'll need to be 330+ for this one. 

Jot your name down if you can make near enough every night from 10 for at least a couple of weeks.

Group 1:

1) Baring 

2) Moose (kartle)

3) Bertie (only until Fri night - away 1st weekend)

4) Finite

5) Marmite 

6) Weavus 

Group 2:

1) Phorce

2) Lim

3) Capp

4) Jerec 

5) minibars 

6) fury 

13 minutes ago, Baring said:

The time is near.

Prob best to get some groups going so we are ready. It looks like you'll need to be 330+ for this one. 

Jot your name down if you can make near enough every night from 10 for at least a couple of hours every night for a couple of weeks

1) Baring 

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

@LiMuBai

@Weavus@Weavusavus 

Omg tagging on phone is infuriating. 

Fixed ;)

My body is ready. 

PSNID - Mooselizer

• Upvote 1

I'll be up for it. Apart from the Saturday/Sunday the weekend the raid drops as I've stupidly booked a weekend away with the family. (Holiday weekend up here in Scotland)

Can't wait, those 1am "last tries" were a great laugh ;)

• Upvote 1

I'd be up for this if you'll have me again. Made a few increases in light level last night. Also at home the day rise of iron comes out, which should prove to be a handy coincidence when it comes to levelling up!

Is the intention to have a crack on release night, because that would be cool?

I've booked the day off on the 20th and will be up for the raid on the 23rd onwards.

@Marmite want to team up for the 20th? Anyone else going to be around from 10am?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, berties paw said:

Apart from the Saturday/Sunday the weekend the raid drops as I've stupidly booked a weekend away with the family.

Amateur.

I should be home on the 20th too (and 21st), you know, working hard :) I'll be up for running through the new strikes for sure. Devils Lair is still my favourite strike, looking forward to the update. 

• Upvote 1

Looks like we've got our team. I'm happy to make another team of 6 as I'm sure Lim/phorce/Jerec etc.. Will be in. We'll need a sub for the sat n Sunday for Bertie. 

• Upvote 1

Looks like this will be a two team thread, with people swapping about a bit over the weeks as needed. 

Weavus, Moose - definitely up for some strike action, archons forge etc on the 20th. I'll probably play through the story stuff first thing solo and then maybe we team up once we've all cleared that stuff? Cant imagine it will take long. 5 missions apparently, and then a load of quests open up (which will no doubt require co-op). 

Love a good launch day play-through! 

• Upvote 1

Did I see the Capp sign in the sky ;)  Put me down for this!  Whats the minimum level for it?  I suspect I may need to actually start playing again to get up to par :o

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Marmite said:

Anyone fancy a Kings Fall hard run a bit later? One last time before ROI drops? 

Thinking 10pm...

I was out but tomorrow or mon definitely. The boss challenge isn't really hard. Everything just needs to click. 

20 hours ago, Baring said:

I was out but tomorrow or mon definitely. The boss challenge isn't really hard. Everything just needs to click. 

The boss challenge will be a little bit harder now that ToM won't work with Blessings of Light