Playstation Plus September 2016 - Journey, Lords of the Fallen,

Not a bad selection on PS4. Journey is amazing but I already own it. Lords of the Fallen looks like a Dark Souls rip-off?

Badlands is a conversion of the mobile game?

Why is Journey in my library already? Was it free if you had it on PS3?

In any case it's more than a bit overrated and this is another very unexciting month. I wouldn't be renewing if it wasn't for the multiplayer.

I spent 12 pounds on Amnesia: Memories last December, and very much enjoyed it... but that's because I've a massive soft spot for cheesy romance visual novels with cute guys to date. Your mileages may vary.

Interested to try Lords of the Fallen, and Journey is of course brilliant, but also owned. Happy to try Badland too. Not a bad month, in all!

Anyway pretty good month overall, Lords of the Fallen appears to a less intense Dark Souls which appeals and The Forgotten Sands is the great forgotten PoP games, it's the best in the series since Sands of Time and anyone who enjoyed the first game should try it.  I'd be seriously tempted to replay it (traded my copy years ago) if I didn't already have a massive list of stuff I have never played to get through first. Still it pleases me that it will now be in my download list should the mood to play it again ever take me

Journey is of course magic but naturally I already own it and no idea what Datura is but Amnesia sounds intriguing as well.

Miles better than last month anyway

Oh good, that'll be a perfect time to replay Journey on PS3 as hopefully someone else might actually be playing it. I was a bit put off playing it recently for that reason, it was unexpectedly playing through almost the entire game with one other (and losing them at the very end :( ) that made it so magical.

22 minutes ago, JohnnyRyall said:

For a moment I thought Amnesia was the PC horror title and that it had somehow been ported to Vita without me having noticed. Imagine my dissapointment.

This is what I thought, then I read Wiper's post.

Anyway, Journey is a fantastic and beautiful experience, as others have already pointed out. I'll be interested to try Lords of the Fallen too.