What is spinning on your turntable?

Sold my original copy of The LA's ages ago back when vinyl wasn't popular, I think it went for about £6 on ebay. One of the most overrated albums in existence (why I sold it). I think I get told its one of the best album ever because someone else says it, but I can't hear it myself, a bit like why people listen to Paul Weller)

55 minutes ago, scruffycat said:

im in love with this record player, what is it?

It's this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H918TNW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_G8v3Fb7HPJSHG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It was £149 in the black Friday sales so I took a punt. I'd been looking for one for a while and this looked decent and fit the decor. To me it sounds fantastic but I'm no expert on these things. 

11 hours ago, Mike1812 said:

It's this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H918TNW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_G8v3Fb7HPJSHG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It was £149 in the black Friday sales so I took a punt. I'd been looking for one for a while and this looked decent and fit the decor. To me it sounds fantastic but I'm no expert on these things. 

oh that’s not bad, it looks like it should cost more. 

10 hours ago, Twinbee said:

Underwater Cities by Bluetech. Came out in October but the vinyl version was delayed. Arrived this week. Jarre/Orbital analogue synth vibes. Delicious artwork (which is mainly why I bought it). 

E07C882D-D9E1-4A3A-BAFD-68A0A30A0F6E.jpeg

Just given this a listen on Spotify as I loved the artwork. Now I love the sound as well! Thank you.